Which Armored Figure Next?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Armored Character Do You Want Next?

• Stormtrooper

Votes: 79 54.1%
  • Episode II Clone Trooper (white)

Votes: 13 8.9%
  • Episode II Clone Trooper (specific rank colors)

Votes: 3 2.1%
  • Episode III Clone Trooper (white)

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Episode III 501st Clone Trooper

Votes: 9 6.2%
  • Episode III Shocktrooper

Votes: 8 5.5%
  • Episode III Clone Commander

Votes: 32 21.9%

• Total voters
Probably right Amir... how can you not debut an Armored Darth Vader w/o 2 stormies flanking him :rock That's all they'd need to do to rock the party!

sy2120a.jpg

That would totally rock I agree, now if Sideshow wants to REALLY Rock it out, they would have a special two pack deal for the Stormies. Maybe two for 160?:D

i kinda got the feeling they are gonna make the not so iconic characters and go with clones and variations of clones until they get a good feel & perfected the armor before they set out for vader & boba. dont get me wrong i love clones and a lot of the variations but i really do think there will be some tweaking in the armor dept before they tackle the most iconic of the armor. :vader

Definately think it will be an AOTC clone next. I was debating on whether we would get an ARC but I cant see them doing 2 EU figures consecutively. Then I agree with Amir, it will be stormies and Vader at SDCC, I just hope its the ANH stormie.

After seeing how capable SS is with pulling off the armored figure, and how dedicated they are to doing them (what with the completely new and very specific body and all), who do you want next?

I went with the 501st because I would love to have a couple flanking Vaderkin, IF we had a real Vader I would have probably chosen the Stormies.

I agree completely. I'd buy two 501st immediately just for posing on either side of Anakin/Darth Vader.:D

Stormies I can see being clean but I want my Clones to look like they've had the **** beat out of them.

We have the ANH Luke sculpt and if Stormtroopers are in the works, we could possibly see a ANH Luke in Stormtrooper disguise exclusive SDCC figure. I would be nice if they made some subtle changes to his hair but I would be happy either way.

Back