Which Armored Figure Next?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Armored Character Do You Want Next?

• Stormtrooper

Votes: 79 54.1%
  • Episode II Clone Trooper (white)

Votes: 13 8.9%
  • Episode II Clone Trooper (specific rank colors)

Votes: 3 2.1%
  • Episode III Clone Trooper (white)

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Episode III 501st Clone Trooper

Votes: 9 6.2%
  • Episode III Shocktrooper

Votes: 8 5.5%
  • Episode III Clone Commander

Votes: 32 21.9%

• Total voters
I just picked up the new Hasbro Kashyyk trooper. I have decided that this armor is my favorite of all Star Wars armor. The only way it could be better is if it were all black. Now that is my most wanted Sideshow armored figure.

Man, I could go for some of these:

Stormtrooper_Saber_art.jpg

Does anybody know if the Scout trooper is intirely polystone or does it have plastic as well?

It's a mix, but no mention is made of plastic elements:

The body of the biker scout is cast in high-density foam, and incorporates several points of articulation so that you may adjust the pose and attitude of the trooper's head and arm. The trooper is costumed in a real fabric body glove, then finished with polystone and metal armor elements.

I am willing to bet that the stormies depicted in that painting are just wielding lightsabers to give Vader something to hack up during his training.

I am willing to bet that the stormies depicted in that painting are just wielding lightsabers to give Vader something to hack up during his training.

They're clones of a Jedi, and are meant to be an elite unit for Vader's personal use...unfortunately they turn bad and try to take over Vader's shuttle...

Then he hacks them to pieces...:lol:lol:lol

Back