Which 12" Bounty Hunter do you want sooner rather than later?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which 12" Bounty Hunter do you want sooner rather than later?

• Bossk

Votes: 24 22.2%
  • Dengar

Votes: 13 12.0%
  • Durge

Votes: 7 6.5%
  • Greedo

Votes: 33 30.6%
  • IG-88

Votes: 5 4.6%
  • Calo Nord

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Aurra Sing

Votes: 8 7.4%
  • Zam Wesell

Votes: 10 9.3%
  • Zuckuss

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • 4-LOM

Votes: 5 4.6%

• Total voters
Yea just a friendly statement, it's bad form to bump a thread that's more then a few months old. If its a something you want to talk about and it's 2 or 3 years old.. start a new thread. :lol

Everyone to the sporting goods store, the dead are rising again!!

Although its a necropost, its probably relevant considering ANH will need someone to shoot (first) and some scum and villainy would spice things up.

OT rules above all, so I go with GREEDO! But, with all love for the OT, with exception of old Ben, all OT 12" SSC made weren't as good as their PT figures. I guess it has something to do with the cloths/style. Capturing the '77 style ain't so easy I think! :D
Therefor I really wouldn't mind if someone made a very nice Sam Wessel.

May all the others on that list go to Bounty Hunter hell.

Yeah, even though its an old ass thead... there is still at least some relevance.

I voted for Bossk just because I think he'd be the coolest on the shelf, Greedo'd be a close second though. And really if any of the OT bounty hunters are offered and done well I'm sure I could be tempted into buying more :rock

No interest in Zam, always though that was a lame character from a fairly lame scene... bounty hunters outsourcing to other bounty hunters :rolleyes:

Yeah Hasbro Dengar is a big clunky turd. The armor wasn't badly sculpted either, it was just too large on an already bloated figure.

Greedo for sure! He fits the latest run of figures, isn't too hard to make at all, and is the coolest looking alien of the OT (if you ask me :cool:). Greedo all the way.

By the way, who the heck is Calo Nord? :confused:

My vote goes for Bossk.
I have a thing for large reptiles...

I understand why people really dig Greedo, or find him important; but to me he's just an ill-designed creature with a terrible costume.

Back