ESB Bounty Hunters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darkeyes

Super Freak
Reaction score
Howdy all, thought I'd contribute a quick post. I am mostly a statute collector, but the recent ANH and Hoth figures have sucked me into the 1/6 game. I wanted to assemble the iconic bounty hunter group from ESB, and with the Sideshow releases of Fett, IG-88 and Bossk I was halfway there. I did a repaint of the Medicom 4-LOM to darken and weather him up. The Hasbro Zuckuss is a nice figure to begin with. I shortened him a bit and did a repaint, and built a new breathing canister with a piece of clear rod.

Not sure if a new Dengar will ever be released, so I decided to custom one. I began with the Hasbro figure, which is not that bad. The armor was weathered and the shoulder armor and gauntlets cut down. I added a belt, side pouches, blaster and holster, a new heavy gun and repositioned the chest piece. The backpack was also repainted and some straps added, and he got new gloved hands. Dengar was finished off with a new head I put together. So, there they are.

Dengar01.JPG

group01.jpg

Nice rework of the Hasbro 12" seeing as how Sideshow has about as much intention of completing the Bounty Hunters as they did the Fellowship.

Nice rework of the Hasbro 12" seeing as how Sideshow has about as much intention of completing the Bounty Hunters as they did the Fellowship.

Yeah, I'm putting my faith in Asmus now. I think they are off to a promising start.

Love the Dengar! Can you post some closer pics of your Zuckuss? It really is proof that some of those old Hasbro figs were pretty damn good.

Medi 4-LOM does look tiny compared to everyone else but it's still a really nice figure.

I'm surprised that SSC lost their bounty hunter momentum. You'd think they'd have at least have done Dengar.

I've said it once and I'll say it again. Hasbro did a good job on these SW figures. And great job on those hunters.

Back