Which 1/6 scale Luke do you want next?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which 1/6 scale Luke do you want next?

• Total voters
I also voted for Tatooine Luke. To many fond memories of ANH, I guess. Bespin Luke would be a close second.

i know this isn't gonna happen anytime soon. but i wanna see an endor luke. WITH REMOVEABLE HELMET. not only that...but i'm really friggin hopin that SSC will have developed a new body by then.

in other words...a RoTJ luke part deux. oh and i swear, if they give him another expression that looks like he was raped by uncle owen, i'll be super pissed. i know it's not gonna happen in the next 2 years or so, cuz a RoTJ luke came out this past year...but, here's hoping.

for now, i wanna get bespin luke.

I voted for the X-Wing Luke. Bespin Luke is just plain looking to me and we already have the Dagobah coming in PF.

Bespin Luke would be nice. I always liked the fact that even though he was a Jedi, almost a Jedi anyway, that he carried a blaster with him. Although ANH Luke would be great....with a stromtrooper belt and stormtrooper blaster. I don't think any company has ever done that figure justice.

Darthrazz said:
Bespin Luke would be nice. I always liked the fact that even though he was a Jedi, almost a Jedi anyway, that he carried a blaster with him. Although ANH Luke would be great....with a stromtrooper belt and stormtrooper blaster. I don't think any company has ever done that figure justice.

Just to correct myself. Justice at least in the 12" scale. The sideshow 1/4 scale is out of this world.

voted tatooine -- i know they made the pf recently, but, as i don't collect the pf's it doesn't "bother" me -- just think tatooine is the most iconic version of luke & it would be neat to have the bookends of his arc together on the shelf.

This is one poll I found VERY hard to find which way to vote. I want ALL of the Lukes listed... including the Dark Empire Luke mentioned in another post.

Strangely enough, I found myself voting for Luke Hoth. Just something about him in that costume... for nostalgic reasons I guess. A photo of him on the Tauntaun was the first "official" photo from Empire that appeared in an issue of Bantha Tracks... all those years ago. I remember staring at that picture for hours wondering what new adventures awaited Luke in the "new" chapter of the saga. And after waiting THREE years to see Empire, Luke was "unveiled" wearing that costume.

Many of these I would like and buy ("Hoth", "Stormtrooper", "X-Wing Pilot", "Bespin" ect...). However, I voted for "Tatooine". I think it's time we started getting some 12" figures from Ep. IV.

:emperor

do you think they're gonna milk it? i mean...can't bespin luke ALSO come with his pilot jumpsuit?

what am i saying...they could've gave RoTJ luke an endor poncho and helmet.

nevermind.

I believe the majority consensus is that figures like Bespin/Dagobah Luke and Pilot Luke deserve their own seperate releases.

X-Wing when they do another Luke. They can wait on Dagobah since they just did that in PF form.

Since I have Tatooine Luke in PF, I voted for X-Wing. It's the next most iconic for me.

sebcanadaceo said:
Many of these I would like and buy ("Hoth", "Stormtrooper", "X-Wing Pilot", "Bespin" ect...). However, I voted for "Tatooine". I think it's time we started getting some 12" figures from Ep. IV.

X-Wing pilot is an ep 4 figure, also. Please change your vote. ;)

Last edited:
sebcanadaceo said:
Nah...

Unlike yourself I don't collect the PF line. I want a 12" "Tatooine Luke".

Fine, be that way.

I don't collect the PF line. I just don't want a 12" doll of Mark Hamill in a karate gi.

Luke wasn't cool then. He was a whiner.

Put him in an pilot outfit and then he started kicking butt.

Back