Whew, What an Obi-Wan day!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Took me an hour to order the exclusive Ben. I can pretty much guarantee that for the next figure I won't waste more than 15 minutes. After that, I'll wait for the regular version.

I'm hoping that the 12" Aragorn will go smoothly, similar to the Lurtz PF figure. There was nothing but positive feedback regarding that one, if not mistaken.

Edit: I wanted to add that I visit several other 1/6th scale figure forums and I was bothered by the number of people posting how they had opened up several different Sideshow accounts so that they could pick up more than one of the exclusives with the intention of keeping one figure and flipping the rest. I think that may explain the overloaded servers for Ben, probably a bigger reason than simply the popularity of the character.

Last edited:
FlyAndFight said:
Edit: I wanted to add that I visit several other 1/6th scale figure forums and I was bothered by the number of people posting how they had opened up several different Sideshow accounts so that they could pick up more than one of the exclusives with the intention of keeping one figure and flipping the rest. I think that may explain the overloaded servers for Ben, probably a bigger reason than simply the popularity of the character.

I wouldn't be surprised if this did happen. But even if you stop multiple accounts they can always find a way to get the figures they want.

FlyAndFight said:

Honor among thieves, but not collectors. I dunno, personally, I would have thought as collectors we would kinda band together and instead of trying to make money, actually get it to have it and let others do the same. He he, collect and let collect. Anyways, doesn't sideshow only allow one per household? I suppose if you use other people addresses you can get around that...

I know that Sideshow is sensitive to these issues and if it's obvious (such as shipping to the same address) they will cancel the multiple orders. They hate flippers just as much as we do.

Back