Where's the Lara Croft PF thread?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TFM

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Hi.

Been inactive on these boards for some time. Can't find the Lara Croft PF thread? (the newest statue). Was a lot of buz about this one a year ago, now when I search/google on this board I just get dead links.

Anyone? Thanks

Yeah exactly. Thinking of getting it but would love to browse the thread for some user pics. Boh. :(

Tho if it was merged then the link would redirected you to the thread anyway.

Nah. When you merge one thread into another, the original thread's link dies and no longer works. It doesn't redirect to the new/merged thread. A mod has the option to leave a redirect link in the same forum that the original thread was in, but that has nothing to do with the original url from the thread that got merged. That basically stops working.

Well I've looked and looked. The only thing I can think of is 1) a thread was never created for this PF or 2) the thread was deleted by the OP (though I don't know why they would do that). I'm not a mod in the video game section so I am not able to view the title of threads that were deleted by the OP. But I did notice there were quite a few.

There deff was a thread, full of posts and pics.
I remember it pretty clearly an Gogogle confirms :)

Back