Action Figure Where's all the 1/6 Leatherface customs?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
there is a good page on wigging a head on the one sixth warriors forum. Im not sure if i would be aloud to post a link? if anyone knows if thats ok let me know.. i know some forums are funny about advertising other forums

I've seen others posting links t 1/6 warriors with no problem, so don't think it would be.
Interested to see the thread myself.
Have to agree when I got my leatherface out of the box I thought wtf and thought it had been poorley stored and full of dust:)

Guess they were going for the unwashed and dirty look or just wer't very advanced in the hair department back in 2003.
Anyway black greasy curly hair would look great.

I attached pictures of my figure painted by me, I hope you enjoy and critique.

20121104174542581.jpg

20121104174709780.jpg

20121104174703340.jpg

20121104174635242.jpg

20121104174449970.jpg

here is my custom remake leatherface. ones customs head sculpt on a sideshow body weathered by myself, i took some of the stuffing out also because i feel it made him look way to fat LOL

Sorry about crap quality images, stupid iphones :p, enjoy

photo_4.jpg

photo_3.jpg

photo_1.jpg

photo_2.jpg

here is my custom remake leatherface. ones customs head sculpt on a sideshow body weathered by myself, i took some of the stuffing out also because i feel it made him look way to fat LOL

photo_4.jpg

photo_3.jpg

photo_1.jpg

photo_2.jpg

That Looks Pretty Damn Good ;) i did,ent no One showed his complete leatherface head sculpt yet - did you get it off ebay or direct via PM,s

That Looks Pretty Damn Good ;) i did,ent no One showed his complete leatherface head sculpt yet - did you get it off ebay or direct via PM,s

ebay... but im sure you can get it off him other way as there isnt any left :/ he was asking 85 plus shipping which is pretty damn good considering how awesome the sculpt is

before and after ;)

photo.jpg

photo_4.jpg

photo_3.jpg

photo_1.jpg

photo_2.jpg

ebay... but im sure you can get it off him other way as there isnt any left :/ he was asking 85 plus shipping which is pretty damn good considering how awesome the sculpt is

before and after ;)

photo.jpg

that looks really good.

working on my leatherface I still need to make a good apron anyone have any suggestions for what to use?

iphonepics418.jpg

iphonepics419.jpg

iphonepics420.jpg

iphonepics422.jpg

iphonepics427.jpg

iphonepics431.jpg

iphonepics426.jpg

iphonepics424.jpg

let me know what you guys think im just starting to get into doing a little bit of custom creating so any feedback would be appreciated even if you dont like let me know:peace

I used the original apron and just modded it and it came out great.
Others have made their own using pvc and you might even get some for yours if you check back some previous posts;)

Yours is looking good, needs a few meals to fatten him up:)
Like the severed head, nice touch, just need a bloody pale to stick it in:)

working on my leatherface I still need to make a good apron anyone have any suggestions for what to use?

iphonepics418.jpg

iphonepics419.jpg

iphonepics420.jpg

iphonepics422.jpg

iphonepics427.jpg

iphonepics431.jpg

iphonepics426.jpg

iphonepics424.jpg

let me know what you guys think im just starting to get into doing a little bit of custom creating so any feedback would be appreciated even if you dont like let me know:peace

Looking good!! :clap I modded the apron as well. If you go back a couple of pages you will see that I just re-worked the apron it came with and in person I am happy with it. Also one comment about yours.....I would recommend poofing up his hair a bit. I think it looks a little too styled like he combed it to be parted to the side or something.

Other than that, he is coming along great.

Thanks for the comments guys I'm going to try to mod the apron and for the hair the guy I bought my reg SS leatherface from must of used glue or something in his hair because it don't move very much very stiff thinking of trying to just rehair it to give it that crazy curly black hair look I appreciate the feedback guys he is still a work in progress

iphonepics418.jpg

iphonepics419.jpg

iphonepics420.jpg

iphonepics422.jpg

iphonepics427.jpg

iphonepics431.jpg

iphonepics426.jpg

iphonepics424.jpg

this is really hood I love it

Thanks for the comments guys I'm going to try to mod the apron and for the hair the guy I bought my reg SS leatherface from must of used glue or something in his hair because it don't move very much very stiff thinking of trying to just rehair it to give it that crazy curly black hair look I appreciate the feedback guys he is still a work in progress

Naw, the hair was like that from SS. But your's looks extra combed. He does look like he combed it for the pic., though.:wink1:

Yeah the SS does come like that with the stiff hair look you mentioned. However like others have said, yours looks slightly more patted down or something. Take a look at one of my pics again. You can see that the hair is messier even though it is SS stock. I think I futzed it a little to mess it up more

DSC_1630_zps30ddbfc5.jpg

Back