Action Figure Where's all the 1/6 Leatherface customs?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Am sure he can fend for himself fine:)
But yeah constructive criticism is better than piss taking.

Was funny though:)

I friends with Adam in the real world so i'm gonna stick up for him if i see people taking things to far.

being somewhat new to customizing yourself im shore if people took the piss you would be discouraged.

5 day's to late buddy, oh wait, it was my comment yesterday wich got people upset :lol

I don't agree with what people said in the first place but there is no need to fan the flames again.

Dude don’t go on about it, we can all tell what was implied, you made a joke about a muppet by showing that picture , and I did not take sides I just think its wrong to make fun of peoples work wich you never do, because you don't like that crap .
I don’t care who started it and all the other immature bull, I was finishing it a bit late, but ok... .

Now let us all stop the crap and check out this bada$$ trailer :lol
https://www.dreadcentral.com/news/61092/watch-official-evil-dead-teaser-trailer-right-here

Sure man, no problem! l'm almost done with a few figures, l'll post them and as a way of making up your boy can make fun of my figures :lol

I just want to set the record straight and say that my comments were to be taken as constructive criticism. I wasn't making a joke at Adam's expense to try and get a laugh. I used the muppet hair comment as a visual to describe what I thought it reminded me of. I'm sorry if others took the ball and ran with that. If you read my entire post I was stating that it had potential and it needed more work. I wasn't trying to flame it.

With that being said, we all know how this site is. Yes people get blunt and sometimes down right rude. However that is the name of the game here. When you put your work out there for all to see, then you have to accept the feedback especially when he is trying to sell these.

Adam, keep working at it. You will get better with practice. We all have to start somewhere. Take what people said, and make adjustments. More importantly, have fun with the hobby and don't take these comments too seriously at the end of the day.

:goodpost:

Really try to take what people say arund here like a grain of salt. At least if it becomes rude, discouraging etc. But as far as constructive criticism, take it and run with it. Keep at it and post more, I love diversity. I'm new to modding my figures too. :)

I just want to set the record straight and say that my comments were to be taken as constructive criticism. I wasn't making a joke at Adam's expense to try and get a laugh. I used the muppet hair comment as a visual to describe what I thought it reminded me of. I'm sorry if others took the ball and ran with that. If you read my entire post I was stating that it had potential and it needed more work. I wasn't trying to flame it.

With that being said, we all know how this site is. Yes people get blunt and sometimes down right rude. However that is the name of the game here. When you put your work out there for all to see, then you have to accept the feedback especially when he is trying to sell these.

Adam, keep working at it. You will get better with practice. We all have to start somewhere. Take what people said, and make adjustments. More importantly, have fun with the hobby and don't take these comments too seriously at the end of the day.

Thanks dude, i really took on board what you said and i will stick at it, and hopefully come out with a serious sculpt by the end of this year. I can take a joke and talk all your comments fine, but i just felt at though necros comments became personal and took the joke too far. Lets just leave it now, as i come on here for enjoyment not harrassment lol

:goodpost:

Really try to take what people say arund here like a grain of salt. At least if it becomes rude, discouraging etc. But as far as constructive criticism, take it and run with it. Keep at it and post more, I love diversity. I'm new to modding my figures too. :)

Thanks bud, thanks for your kind words, im deffo going to stick at the sculpting and hopefully come out with a good sculpt.

I friends with Adam in the real world so i'm gonna stick up for him if i see people taking things to far.

being somewhat new to customizing yourself im shore if people took the piss you would be discouraged.

I don't agree with what people said in the first place but there is no need to fan the flames again.

Thanks for the help Pete! And for backing your bro lol!

Fair enough point taken.
If you want a laugh check out my thread theres some stinkers in there especially my old john mc clane:)
I'd rather people give honest feedback than taking the mick but it's all good fun and not to be taken seriously.
End of the day we all take knocks and what doesn't kill ya makes you stronger.
Think everyones freinds again so all good:)

Back on the subject of leatherface.

Has anyone made any dioaramas or extra accesories for theirs?
Really like the mcfarlane one that came with severed head and severed arm and the bucket.
Some nice buckets here.
Only need one so if someone has a spare in the uk let me know:)
https://www.ebay.com/itm/TB30-12-1-...4946?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item1e6d172fa2

Ok before this gets blown up any further, let's agree that we all got out of hand a little here and now it's over. We said what we said and it's done.

Frans,

You know that I DO consider you a friend which is why what you said to me bothered me. If I didn't know you, I wouldn't have gotten upset with you. So let's move on and leave it at that. Our friendships here are more important then arquing over this. :peace

Same here Ron!! l'm thinking about deleting certain posts l did, because they have nothing to do with Leatherface...

EDIT: I can't fully delete my posts in this thread, but l can in other threads.....l guess a moderator did something to cause this :lol

Last edited:
Thanks for the help Pete! And for backing your bro lol!

No problem mate.

Fair enough point taken.
If you want a laugh check out my thread theres some stinkers in there especially my old john mc clane:)
I'd rather people give honest feedback than taking the mick but it's all good fun and not to be taken seriously.
End of the day we all take knocks and what doesn't kill ya makes you stronger.
Think everyones freinds again so all good:)

Don’t worry, about it, we all enjoy a bit of fun but saying someone’s effort is laughable is too far.

What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger does no really apply imo, I come here for pleasure and a bit of escapism so I don’t see why it should be different for anyone else.

I do see where you are coming from but let’s keep this fun for all involved :peace

It is important to have a bit of a thick skin whenever you post a work... but also nice for people to have a bit of a tact as well. I know some of the comments I got when I first posted some early sculpts were semi-harsh (if not also accurate as my work was not very good). But that's the nature of a message board so sometimes filtering it out for the constructive bits will help lessen the sting.

It is important to have a bit of a thick skin whenever you post a work... but also nice for people to have a bit of a tact as well. I know some of the comments I got when I first posted some early sculpts were semi-harsh (if not also accurate as my work was not very good). But that's the nature of a message board so sometimes filtering it out for the constructive bits will help lessen the sting.

Yup. Hell, it's good to have a thick skin in general around this place or you won't make it. A few members come to mine that have quit and not to be seen again because they couldn't handle this place.

ok, ive seen some dope stuff in this thread.....

im ready to start my own leatherface from scratch...

theres one thing im definitely going to need help with tho, and that is hairing the figure.

so if ANYONE can help me out here, that would be amazing and appreciated

the original head sculpt on the SS figure is pretty damn good, but im gonna try to do one better.

i dont know why they decided to give him the rastafarian dreads....we need the dark black curly hair

ok, ive seen some dope stuff in this thread.....

im ready to start my own leatherface from scratch...

theres one thing im definitely going to need help with tho, and that is hairing the figure.

so if ANYONE can help me out here, that would be amazing and appreciated

the original head sculpt on the SS figure is pretty damn good, but im gonna try to do one better.

i dont know why they decided to give him the rastafarian dreads....we need the dark black curly hair

there is a good page on wigging a head on the one sixth warriors forum. Im not sure if i would be aloud to post a link? if anyone knows if thats ok let me know.. i know some forums are funny about advertising other forums

Back