Action Figure Where's all the 1/6 Leatherface customs?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love the lady chainsaw look! Even with the rude chin :lol:lol

I seen this movie as a child (Bad parents :lol kidding lol) But that is the look that stuck in my mind whenever I heard the film mentioned, the tantrum he throws at the end swinging the chainsaw around. Love it :)

That sculpt is real nice too man great paint job :clap
Yeah, have to say that is one of my favourite horror movie scenes of all time (end of Texas Chainsaw) and I can imagine how this look would become ingrained in a child's imagination (for me and a friend it was Friday the 13th -- didn't see the original Texas Chainsaw until I was in my 30s). In a way, the whole cross-dressing thing is almost too effective, in terms of being disturbing. I prefer the more vengeful, masculine look but that's not taking anything away from this version.

Last edited:
That is an excellent sculpt... I still prefer the standard look for Leatherface so I did not buy the sculpt; but no denying it is awesome looking :rock

here is my take on leatherface from texas chainsaw massacre 2.

his face is my take on what it would look like, obviously he was never unmasked in the movie so i just came up with something myself

i know the hair isnt movie accurate but its really hard to make curly boofy hair so this is the best i could do

the rubber mask is made by hush

over all im pretty happy with it

2ypgn07.jpg

14o0heg.jpg

9pvt6x.jpg

28ciukw.jpg

22ez6b.jpg

2uh5lcj.jpg

here is my take on leatherface from texas chainsaw massacre 2.

his face is my take on what it would look like, obviously he was never unmasked in the movie so i just came up with something myself

i know the hair isnt movie accurate but its really hard to make curly boofy hair so this is the best i could do

the rubber mask is made by hush

over all im pretty happy with it

2ypgn07.jpg

14o0heg.jpg

9pvt6x.jpg

28ciukw.jpg

22ez6b.jpg

2uh5lcj.jpg

has hush finished his kemper masks yet?? is he on here??

Ahh mate that leatherface is off the hook elvis:)

I knew it would be good but that is making me angry its so good.
The boots are cool and the fat hands and details like the bracelet are too much to take in.
Where how?
I know thats the sideshow shirt and tie and chainsaw but the boots and hands?
I love to hate you.
You always go the extra mile:)

Personally I prefer this look to the version I have.
More iconic imo.

Ahh mate that leatherface is off the hook elvis:)

I knew it would be good but that is making me angry its so good.
The boots are cool and the fat hands and details like the bracelet are too much to take in.
Where how?
I know thats the sideshow shirt and tie and chainsaw but the boots and hands?
I love to hate you.
You always go the extra mile:)

Personally I prefer this look to the version I have.
More iconic imo.

I didn't used anything from the ss figs.
Shirt was bought on ebay and the tie was just a black tie. I painted the pattern on it.

The pants comes from the DAM toys spade figure and the boots from the dam zombieland figure.

Jacket is from ss frankenstein dye in black and weathered.

Even better then;)
Thanks for the info, especially like them boots.
Nice choice they look great.
You have to do some chainsaw swinging poses with him, when your finnished:)
tumblr_me180o75Za1qboclpo1_500.gif

Man, that facemask is gnarly, xphilx. Looking forward to seeing this figure once it's complete. There just isn't another horror villain as creepy as Leatherface, IMO -- though my favourite is still Jason, from Pt. III, for sentimental reasons (closest thing I've seen since watching the original TCM is Wolf Creek).

Also, gotta agree with sparkstron73 about Elvis' custom and meant to mention it, earlier, but the cuts on the hand and the bone bracelet are really effective. Just sick.

Back