Action Figure Where's all the 1/6 Leatherface customs?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As I said in the other thread, I'd still hold out for a Sideshow one. It might cost you a bit more, but you get pretty much everything you need to make a great looking figure.

As I said in the other thread, I'd still hold out for a Sideshow one. It might cost you a bit more, but you get pretty much everything you need to make a great looking figure.

Or you could just sell me yours lol

Will do got my eye on one in the states but will probabley wait untill there is one for sale in the uk

My Custom Re-paint on LeatherFace ,Useing The New Kaustic Plastik Muscle Body ,Also Decided To Leave The Fat Suit on To Buff Him Up Slightly More

p8140016i.jpg

p8140004.jpg

p8140005n.jpg

p8140027.jpg

p8140037e.jpg

p8140051.jpg

p8140088.jpg

p8140100.jpg

Here's my re-worked SS 1974 Leatherface...

Kaustic Plastik muscular body used...

DSC_1633_zps8526f1b2.jpg

DSC_1635_zps32b7c844.jpg

DSC_1634_zpsb433dc73.jpg

DSC_1636_zpsfe6e8847.jpg

DSC_1629_zpsfe25c56b.jpg

Last edited:
This is a truly great thread! Some amazing talent on display here, and the custom work (especially the blood and body bulking) is very cool. :)

What a shame I'm a MIB TCM collector. :(

Still, if ever I decide to (try and) do some custom work to my Sideshow Leatherfaces, I'm coming straight to this thread for some inspiration (and thievery...)

Great work, folks. :)

Thanks guys. I hope to make a collection thread in the future Fiend. Right now there's alot of blank spots here and there. I also need a new camera, as you can probably tell. :lol

For sure going to throw some blood on him. I'm hoping to see if I can stitch around the plastic "sheeting" to make it feel more legitimate. Not sure how a sowing machine and this material will get along though.

Finally got myself a original leatherface in mint condtion, never removed from the box, at a reasonable price.
Time to weather the **** out of it:)
Trying to find a kaustic body but seems there are none cheap was wondering if this would work?
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ACI-1-6-...3931?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item51a2ab6aab
Anybody in the uk got one they wanna let go cheap?

That body is more expensive than the Kaustic ones. You can still pre-order some on various sites for around $35 to $45 depeding on where.

Finally got myself a original leatherface in mint condtion, never removed from the box, at a reasonable price.
Time to weather the **** out of it:)
Trying to find a kaustic body but seems there are none cheap was wondering if this would work?
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ACI-1-6-...3931?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item51a2ab6aab
Anybody in the uk got one they wanna let go cheap?

Patience. That body will give you nothing but trouble trying to get him to grip the chainsaw. There're more Kaustic bodies on the way and should be out late Oct/early Nov.

Patience. That body will give you nothing but trouble trying to get him to grip the chainsaw. There're more Kaustic bodies on the way and should be out late Oct/early Nov.

Thanks for the advice might go another route and use the original body with some rubber sleeves, don't want to spend out any more money if I can help it:).

Back