Action Figure Where's all the 1/6 Leatherface customs?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is my plan as well (well just the OG version)... just waiting for BBTS to get them in :lecture

Yeah I can't wait. I ordered them from another site. They were 2 dollars less there but they said July would be the month. I'm hoping they do not get delayed. :yess:

Yeah I can't wait. I ordered them from another site. They were 2 dollars less there but they said July would be the month. I'm hoping they do not get delayed. :yess:

Yeah I never think to look at Timewalker toys; I really need to start doing that as they seem to sell just just a bit cheaper from time to time.

Yeah I never think to look at Timewalker toys; I really need to start doing that as they seem to sell just just a bit cheaper from time to time.

Hey yes that is the site!! Good guess since I forgot to mention the site. :lol It was the first time I ordered from them but sine they were a little cheaper I gave it a shot.

Someone else mentioned them selling them for $2 less so I took a guess. I'm usually pretty good about finding the lowest price (even if its a $1 less) so $2 just chaps my ass!!! :lol

Still, under $50 for a body like this is a heck of a deal so I'm pumped about getting them in.

Someone else mentioned them selling them for $2 less so I took a guess. I'm usually pretty good about finding the lowest price (even if its a $1 less) so $2 just chaps my ass!!! :lol

Still, under $50 for a body like this is a heck of a deal so I'm pumped about getting them in.

:exactly: I pre-ordered 4 of them.

I posted this quite a while ago and have been away from the forums pretty much since then working on bigger and better things, but we made a "TCM: The Beginning" Leatherface. Here's the thread with the pics- https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=100568
@PapitoMX ours was from scratch but this was before I discovered a lot of things that would've come in handy back then. lol

Got started on mine yesterday... I really like the HT body w/o the head, but once the head was on it looked a bit small to my eyes.

So I'll wait to bloody up the arms until I can see if I prefer the Kaustic or not. I did make a new smock for him though.

d5715ac8.jpg

Got in my Kaustic bodies... I much, much prefer him on this larger size body. Still need to futz him and add blood to the arms. But I'm much happier with his bulk and stature now.

fb96e811.jpg

That looks a lot better. I'm doing a Punisher custom and I had it on the HT TTM19 body. It looked good too without the head and once I put the head on it it looked undersize. This Kaustic Body although larger than what a Thomas Punisher would look like I think it looks overall better.

And here he is bloodied up and ready for the shelf:

leathera.jpg

leatherb.jpg

leatherc.jpg

leatherd.jpg

leathere.jpg

leatherf.jpg

On display with the rest of my Modern Horror Figs
leatherg.jpg

Thanks man! :rock :rock :rock :rock

Looks great. :clap I am getting ready to do the same thing to mine. I just used the new Kaustic body for a T1 custom and the next 2 I do is going to be both this Leatherface and the remake one. I am also going to do some add on sculpting to this Leatherface to add more depth to his mask.

Here's my finished Remake Leatherface. I repainted his head completely and swapped out the body also using the new Kaustic Plastik body.....

DSC_1453-2.jpg

DSC_1462.jpg

DSC_1458.jpg

DSC_1455.jpg

DSC_1454-1.jpg

DSC_1457.jpg

Ron, figure looks insane. can't wait to check this one out in person. you nailed the repaint on him!

Damn I want one now just need to pick up either a cheap sideshow one (unlikely) or just try chopping up a mezco one.

Back