Action Figure Where's all the 1/6 Leatherface customs?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Definitely should. You can find it really cheap on ebay.

With a little TLC the figure really shines.

And, Joel, your LF custom is pretty sweet. Always wanted Sideshow to do that version in 1/6 scale.

Awesome. I always though it was one of the best horror figures. Will have to try to pick one up! It does look really good with the custom works done to it! Thanks a lot! Yeah, They did the PF but no 1/6 figure! They really should have that is for sure!

Not much of a custom, but I did swap my Leatherface onto a HT muscle body and dirty it up a bit.

P1160362.jpg

Sure am glad you don't take good pics. Otherwise I'd be forced to pick up a muscle bod to do the same to mine. :wave
You're such a jerkface for making me pick one up, but thanks, makes him 100% better. :-D

:lol

You're welcome, jerkface :)

There is a bit of work involved since LF has the sculpted neck. I guess you could take a couple different routes to make them compatible. I dremeled out the neck on the sculpt so it would fit over the muscle body neck. Easy enough though.

:hi5:

Very cool King D. big difference.
It is amazing how with a little TLC, these older SS figures still can hold its own.

King, So do you prefer the standard muscular body over using one of the bigger ones?

I had ear-marked one of my two Kaustic bodies for this project although I don't think Gunner's arms were as big as the Kaustic body.

In the end i plan on doing just what you did, swap the body, add some blood and call it a day.

I think the standard muscle is more than mine for Leatherface. Gunnar wasn't built, but he was heafty. Seb used a T800 for his custom and that look pretty damn good. I used the standard because it was the more cost effective at the time. The guy had some fat forarms, so the larger body would work perfect too I think.

Leatherface.jpg

LF.jpg

Leatherface.jpg

$(KGrHqJ,!lYE4l,7pGK7BOJjYedzj!~~0_35.JPG

So, I think a Kaustic would be more than appropriate. Maybe to "muscular", but bulky enough for sure.

Yeah, I think I like the proportions of Seb's a bit better... I'm hoping the Kaustic will help out. But I agree he wasn't a body builder, but a tall dude with kind of a barrel shaped torso.

I actually have HT Muscular body I haven't used yet and 2 Kaustic's on the way. So I'll check out which one I like better in person. Yours looks kick ass though :rock

That's what I was thinking. I might go ahead and get some dremmeling done to Leatherface's noggin so I'll be ready to go day one with the new bodies.

I look forward to your pics!

Here's a couple shop jobs I did while I supposed to be working tonight :)
I can't remember what work was like before the internet. It must have really sucked.

P1160362-1-1.jpg

P1160360-1-1.jpg

I look forward to your pics!

Here's a couple shop jobs I did while I supposed to be working tonight :)
I can't remember what work was like before the internet. It must have really sucked.

P1160362-1-1.jpg

P1160360-1-1.jpg

Looks GREAT! Whats the recipe for this one?

EDIT: Just read. Thats just the SS version on a HT Muscle Body and Custom Blood app??? Impresive! Good Job!

Love the vinyl apron!!!! That looks really well done, where did you get the material for it?

And if you have some more please send me some :pray:

I'm also planning on customizing both the original and remake SS figure once I get the muscular Kaustic bodies in.

Back