Action Figure Where's all the 1/6 Leatherface customs?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i remember him doing a jason custom awhile ago, one of a kind looked horrible and when he first started selling these recast heads , he took the pic holding the head right infront of the detolf and the jason figure was well on show ;)) a month later he sold the jason figure and when i checked the auction it was the exactly the same figure

Smh. I messaged him like 5 times talking ****. What a scumbag

Wow. Just goes to show people will bootleg anything. It should be pretty easy to stop him from selling these on eBay & in some twisted way it's a compliment. lol

What the hell is this i'm reading on here! I'm actually disgusted with what i'm seeing on here. Im casually looking leatherface customs and I see my name being tarnished on here out of know were ! This is really not fair to make up these false accusations. Where the hell are you getting this from what a joke lol, first of all i don't even have a detolf!
So I don't know where your getting that from, I am reporting you for this you cant just start saying stuff like that when innocent people are being labelled as frauds. Everyone reading this is going to think this about me and im gutted.

I didn't blame anyone. However I DID message the recaster on the eBay leatherface page asking them if they were Adamcraig123 because there was a discussion about that username on the leatherface thread on SSF and all the sudden u pop up on the thread "browsing?" Like I said no fingers being pointed here but that seems a little fishy to me :/

Last edited:
I ain't denying that for a min. I learned a lot from u no doubt. My issue is with shape lifter. Dudes hit me up in the past asking about ones stuff/prices. He doesn't want to pay the asking price and we're all stupid for paying it? IMO he just sounds jealous and salty

Haha sure bud, what exactly did I ask you about? I thought it was ones customs not stiff takers customs

all ShapeShifter post as been so lame since he joined the forum - PERIOD

Sounds like you're on your period too awww I guess when you have an opinion about something all the babies come out of the woodworks you guys are a joke, pull your sweet and sours out of each others behinds and relax cause remember that you're pouting about dolls here and that's usually what chicks do and ps hotslayer learn some proper grammar

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

What do you give towards this forum ------------ nothing -and alot of people have pointed out that with your tarty comments :wave

Says the non premium member haha which seem to me that I have given more than you and since I'm in such a generous mood I got something special just for you cause I know it's your favourite

A lot of hate in this thread. Leatherface bringing out the worst in y'all.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Says the non premium member haha which seem to me that I have given more than you and since I'm in such a generous mood I got something special just for you cause I know it's your favourite

Serious how can you try and get one over on me, saying that your a premium member and you,ve giving more than me lol

all you done is sold lego and parted out hands and heads sculpt and clothes on here - check your ebay listing with over 50 loose lego figures for $2 each
what kind of a collecter are you, i,ll say it again this is a collection forum - please share yours - your just here to cause trouble and spam the forums..
take another look at all the threads you,ve opened, with ridiculas question -- how old are you seriuosly ?

Serious how can you try and get one over on me, saying that your a premium member and you,ve giving more than me lol

all you done is sold lego and parted out hands and heads sculpt and clothes on here - check your ebay listing with over 50 loose lego figures for $2 each
what kind of a collecter are you, i,ll say it again this is a collection forum - please share yours - your just here to cause trouble and spam the forums..
take another look at all the threads you,ve opened, with ridiculas question -- how old are you seriuosly ?

Are you that remedial? Where the ***** do you get your info? Lego? I'm selling lego now? You're even more clueless than I thought. You're the one getting all huffy because I don't like one particular sculpter so how old are you? And once again man spell check wouldn't kill ya would it? Cause a child can write a more proper sentance, seriously dude your spelling and ability to put words together is baffling and Ya this is just a collection forum really? I voiced my opinion and your sorry ass started spamming you troll and get your stories straight about ebay, I have ZERO items on ebay for sale actually and I've sold a bunch of figures on here so get a life you creep

Are you that remedial? Where the ***** do you get your info? Lego? I'm selling lego now? You're even more clueless than I thought. You're the one getting all huffy because I don't like one particular sculpter so how old are you? And once again man spell check wouldn't kill ya would it? Cause a child can write a more proper sentance, seriously dude your spelling and ability to put words together is baffling and Ya this is just a collection forum really? I voiced my opinion and your sorry ass started spamming you troll and get your stories straight about ebay, I have ZERO items on ebay for sale actually and I've sold a bunch of figures on here so get a life you creep

im seriously done with you kid , its pointless keep talking to you, everything ive said is correct --

so go play with your only one friend on ur friends list, and rub them lego figures together , while your both making the pow wow sounds :lol

plus the crap you,ve got in the for sale thread, i would rather through away then actully try and off load to a fella freak :slap

im done im obviously talking to a kid - you,ve had so many other member on here since you joined in the same situration i,ve managed to get my self into with you , but again your always right --- collection pics please ;0)

yreraqu6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back