Action Figure Where's all the 1/6 Leatherface customs?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi my Name is Maniac221 from Germany and thats my first post and shared pictures ever. Thats my Leatherface Version. I mode the Sideshow mouth pice ,repaint the head and weathered the clothings.hope you like it guys

Hi my Name is Maniac221 from Germany and thats my first post and shared pictures ever. Thats my Leatherface Version. I mode the Sideshow mouth pice ,repaint the head and weathered the clothings.hope you like it guys

Killer Custom :rock Super picture taking. Teach me your ways sensai!

Thanks El Mocko.That was my way: first I add a new TTM19 muscular body.cut the neck from the Original Sideshow head and add it to the body.for the mouth pice I use a Heatgun and then I push the mouth together then I repaint the head. Last step was my own mix of blood to add the gory look

Absolutely SICK!! Great job!!

Good LF man. :duff

My Tommy...

10343484_885942501449709_7143471969212476910_n.jpg

Yeah its slow moving. The problem is us horrorhounds have to make most everything from scratch. All the more reason why they're more awesome.

Back