Action Figure Where's all the 1/6 Leatherface customs?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gotcha, Ill have to look into it. Btw, love your work and your LF has got to be my fav. Would you recommend that chainsaw your using? looks a bit more accurate than the stock one.

The Chainsaw I used is from the Mcfarlane 12" Leatherface. Its a bit oversized, but has way more detail than anything else out there.

Where does everyone get their 1/6 chainsaws? And the kp bodies are not that bad, nice stuff joint tho and muscular definition but maybe poor QC cause I just recieved my new KP02 body this morning and this is what the one arm has on it

That looks horrible. And the plastic looks very cheap. Considering they charge so much for those thing youre better off spending the money on a HT TTM20. And the joints are a lot more flexible.

That looks horrible. And the plastic looks very cheap. Considering they charge so much for those thing youre better off spending the money on a HT TTM20. And the joints are a lot more flexible.

Yeah but you are talking about the difference between a $30 to $40 figure compared to the HT one that in the aftermarket can cost up to $100 for the muscle one. I've used the KP many times and never had an issue. However there Is no denying that HT is always better quality and sure if you can afford one then it would be the best choice.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Yeah but you are talking about the difference between a $30 to $40 figure compared to the HT one that in the aftermarket can cost up to $100 for the muscle one. I've used the KP many times and never had an issue. However there Is no denying that HT is always better quality and sure if you can afford one then it would be the best choice.

In my experience Ive never found a KP body for under $55. And I got my TTM20 for just $62 shipped, so it was a no brainer for me.

In my experience Ive never found a KP body for under $55. And I got my TTM20 for just $62 shipped, so it was a no brainer for me.

In the aftermarket yes the KP figures get pricey as well. But when you buy them new from a dealer, they run for $36 or so give or take. I originally pre-ordered 4 of them from Timewalker for that price. They are re - issuing the same ones again along with a KP03 all for around the same price.

$62 for the HT is a decent price so yeah you got lucky but it is not the norm.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

So I have a choice to get a remake LF with original chain saw for $80 or get one with mcfarlane saw and excl. hammer for $100. Can't decide but I'm liking the mcfarlane since seeing ZsaszSays's LF. What do you guys think?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I have a choice to get a remake LF with original chain saw for $80 or get one with mcfarlane saw and excl. hammer for $100. Can't decide but I'm liking the mcfarlane since seeing ZsaszSays's LF. What do you guys think?

Most of the pieces on my LF are from the Mcfarlane set. I didnt use anything from the Sideshow figure.

Oh man, sorry to hear but as you said, it will be covered anyway. Thanks for the input though. Will you be using it for a leatherface?

I was planning on it but have to find a leatherface sculpt first, tried getting ahold of ones customs or stiff Richards but I never get emails back so I will wait till I see one on ebay or commission one I guess

Most of the pieces on my LF are from the Mcfarlane set. I didnt use anything from the Sideshow figure.

Oh, I see. The dio and the chainsaw is all I can tell lol but that's a bad *** job for not having used any of the SS parts.

I was planning on it but have to find a leatherface sculpt first, tried getting ahold of ones customs or stiff Richards but I never get emails back so I will wait till I see one on ebay or commission one I guess

Yea, I hear they're hard to get in touch with. I'm gnna try to rescuplt the stock first when I actually pull the trigger on one lol

I get all my TTM20 bodies for $50 which is about $45usd all in

If I may ask, where do you get TTM20 for 50$ ?? I will pick some up for that price

EDIT: sry looking 4 Hot Toys TrueType Male Figure Body Muscular Caucasian Version TTM-19

Last edited:
If I may ask, where do you get TTM20 for 50$ ?? I will pick some up for that price

EDIT: sry looking 4 Hot Toys TrueType Male Figure Body Muscular Caucasian Version TTM-19

TTM19's are like $52usd roughly, I get them from a store about an hour away from me, in a Japanese mall and they dead with all kinds of 1:6 stuff, they are fairly cheap, phicen bodies are like $55usd slim and narrow shoulders are like $45usd great place but don't think they have an online store

Anyone know how the hammer looked in the 03 remake? Or atleast if there was something wrapped around the handle where he would grip it like the chainsaw had ducktape

Anyone know how the hammer looked in the 03 remake? Or atleast if there was something wrapped around the handle where he would grip it like the chainsaw had ducktape

I had a really hard time finding pictures of the actual prop, but I dont think there was any tape on it. This is an example of the hammer used.

sledgehammer.png

Awesome. Thanks again man, you always there for me.. Lol! I picked this up on eBay last week
gamuhuja.jpg

Awesome. Thanks again man, you always there for me.. Lol! I picked this up on eBay last week
gamuhuja.jpg

Did you get a good deal for that buddy?

I was after that one initially but I ended up getting a cheaper alternative for my Thomas Hewitt figure.

Did you get a good deal for that buddy?

I was after that one initially but I ended up getting a cheaper alternative for my Thomas Hewitt figure.

Yep, got it for like $8 shipped! Lol wasn't sure about the accuracy when I bought it, but thought, "what the heck, it's $8".

Yep, got it for like $8 shipped! Lol wasn't sure about the accuracy when I bought it, but thought, "what the heck, it's $8".

Nice one my friend. :hi5:

I think it was around £20-£25 when I was after it but I managed to get one for around £5 that did the job nicely.

Back