Action Figure Where's all the 1/6 Leatherface customs?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice one my friend. :hi5:

I think it was around £20-£25 when I was after it but I managed to get one for around £5 that did the job nicely.

Great, and being that it was so dark when he actually used the hammer for that one scene, no one will know for sure lol should have pics of my LF up this week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great, and being that it was so dark when he actually used the hammer for that one scene, no one will know for sure lol should have pics of my LF up this week.

Yeah for all we see of the hammer it doesn't really matter about accuracy to much and I'm looking forward to your pics mate.

Awesome. Thanks again man, you always there for me.. Lol! I picked this up on eBay last week
gamuhuja.jpg

I grabbed a Sledge months ago with a black handle... do you think i should switch to the wood look?

I grabbed a Sledge months ago with a black handle... do you think i should switch to the wood look?

It's really up to you since there's no clear shots of the hammer used. I like the wood look myself and assumed LF used an older hammer which most likely would've been wood. I still have to weather up the hammer and add some blood

Awesome man! I'm almost done with mine, having a hard time getting the color of the mask and apron just right

Awesome man! I'm almost done with mine, having a hard time getting the color of the mask and apron just right

Cheers buddy.

I'm sure someone here will hook you up with the right colours. Is your one more movie accurate?

Cheers buddy.

I'm sure someone here will hook you up with the right colours. Is your one more movie accurate?

Well I kinda rescuplted the stock head, changed the body, boots and apron. I just gotta touch up the face a bit, then finish the apron

...Tell me about it! I can't seem to get 03 Leatherface right after many attempts. The mask color came out way too dark this time. I am pretty sure when i get to apron it will be a nightmare to get the right color/look too...

...Tell me about it! I can't seem to get 03 Leatherface right after many attempts. The mask color came out way too dark this time. I am pretty sure when i get to apron it will be a nightmare to get the right color/look too...

Word.. I scrapped numerous paint jobs and aprons already. I decided to just go with what I like because from all the screenshots I saw from the movie, the colors are never the same. I researched this project over the past month and I'm finally just about done.
Are you modding a stock SS?

Word.. I scrapped numerous paint jobs and aprons already. I decided to just go with what I like because from all the screenshots I saw from the movie, the colors are never the same. I researched this project over the past month and I'm finally just about done.
Are you modding a stock SS?

Yes, i am. You? I know.. The mask itself even and the color changes. I just have to get it as close as i can and leave it alone. I liked the last paint job i did but i thought i could get closer, i needed to re-hair him anyway...but like i said it just turned out too dark. Then re-hairing a figure is another story. I re-haired 74 Leatherface (SS) but its very hard to get it right. Maybe i need to use a diff glue. I used E6000... IDK. It came out ok but by the time i get to the hairline its hard to hide the glue.

Yes, i am. You? I know.. The mask itself even and the color changes. I just have to get it as close as i can and leave it alone. I liked the last paint job i did but i thought i could get closer, i needed to re-hair him anyway...but like i said it just turned out too dark. Then re-hairing a figure is another story. I re-haired 74 Leatherface (SS) but its very hard to get it right. Maybe i need to use a diff glue. I used E6000... IDK. It came out ok but by the time i get to the hairline its hard to hide the glue.

Yea and for real! I notice the color changing, but the mask itself? I wasn't looking too closely at that. I never haired a fig and I don't plan to, atleast for LF. Might just paint the hair or something. I'm sure you already know, but I know many ppl on here could help with that. I would imagine the hair line would be the hardest. I know one side is a diff color to the other

Yea and for real! I notice the color changing, but the mask itself? I wasn't looking too closely at that. I never haired a fig and I don't plan to, atleast for LF. Might just paint the hair or something. I'm sure you already know, but I know many ppl on here could help with that. I would imagine the hair line would be the hardest. I know one side is a diff color to the other

Yeah. I studied many pictures of the mask because i am doing slight re-sculpts to the figure. It does change somewhat at times. not in a huge way but the scaring and extra skin gets more or less. sometimes the teeth look like he can't close his mouth at times. over times they don't show at all. Yeah i know about one side i think is red? and the other side is brown? I just got a brownish color with red highlights. I know many people on here do re-hairs and maybe could give advice or i could even pay them to do it for me but i researched it and i am just going to finish the best way i can. The Apron is another story. I need to look around a cloth and buy some more dye.

I never knew that but I think your best bet is to pick the look you like most or what most sticks out in your mind when you think about the character and go with it.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Back