Where to order Hot Toys Dark Knight figures?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I spoke with www.statuetoys.com they say in two weeks I get my first order, I was pay in full and they give me 66% back to my acount for the delay, when they shipp the items they charge me the rest, I order JBR,TDK,JK1 plus the Tumbler in May and the Batpod in Feb, about the reviews is only two complaints in 36 months, my Batman regular Jan, I order that from www.toywiz.com $139.00, and the others like Two Face Jun, HellBoy Jul, Iron Man III Feb, Mark I and Mark II maybe in Aug from www.cornerstorecomics.com, just I have to wait.:angelsmil

You got a response from Statue Toys? Wow! I've sent them several e-mails over the past few weeks and have never heard back from them.

You got a response from Statue Toys? Wow! I've sent them several e-mails over the past few weeks and have never heard back from them.

Yes!! , I check my account and he refound my 67% for the first order include JBR, TDK and J1, what he says is I get my order in two weeeks, plus the you can call 512-382-0762, GOOD LUCK!!!

I spoke with Daniel from www.statuetoys.com few min. ago, he have e-mail from Hot Toys, by end of this month they get shippment from HT, and by first week in Jan. I get my first order: TDK,J1 and JBR. the Batpod on Feb.:D

Where to order question

Don't know if this is the right thread, but I wanted to know you opinion on some of the websites I might order from.

This is my first Hot Toys product and I haven't pre-ordered any yet. ( I know..kinda late) I emailed Scifigenre.com and they told me that if I preordered I'd make the first batch of shipments and not have to wait until June. Have you had any experiences with this site? Is it a good, reputable site? What about TFAW? If I preordered it now, would I make the January 2nd shipment?

Sorry for all of my questions.. Thanks in advance..

Yes thats the best news ever, yaaaay, thanks soo much statuetoys, now i do get my brj next month and it was the cheapest price omg!!!! Me sooo happy right now.

Re: Where to order question

Don't know if this is the right thread, but I wanted to know you opinion on some of the websites I might order from.

This is my first Hot Toys product and I haven't pre-ordered any yet. ( I know..kinda late) I emailed Scifigenre.com and they told me that if I preordered I'd make the first batch of shipments and not have to wait until June. Have you had any experiences with this site? Is it a good, reputable site? What about TFAW? If I preordered it now, would I make the January 2nd shipment?

Sorry for all of my questions.. Thanks in advance..

response as in other thread, they're a good company. i do more business from another company, but from my experience with scifigenre.com, they're good. one of my HTs is coming from them.

Incase anyone wants to order from Toys2, they have more in stock now! They shipped mine out pretty fast

Back