Where is your Tumbler now?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Where is my Tumbler now?

• still boxed and stored/hidden somewhere

Votes: 45 34.4%
  • out in the open but not displayed the way I want

Votes: 31 23.7%
  • displayed like a grail piece shoudl be in a dediacted display spot

Votes: 40 30.5%
  • gave up and sold it

Votes: 15 11.5%

• Total voters
given the issues of storage, etc. does anybody think the price on this will ever go down for people trying to unload theirs?

anybody have any sense of the fair market price even now?

given the issues of storage, etc. does anybody think the price on this will ever go down for people trying to unload theirs?

anybody have any sense of the fair market price even now?

Doubtful. The people that want to keep theirs won't sell it. The people that do will be few and far between. They will become harder to find in the years to come and the prices/demand will only increase.

I'm going on a limb here but I reckon the cost of shipping the thing is already high enough as it is that no one would want to sell it cheaper than the original price.

Really like this poll!
Next one should be:

Now that you have your Tumbler displayed like a grail piece shoudl be,
where are you now?

• Boxed and stored, hidden in the closet?
  • Out in the open but not sure where to sleep?
  • Gave up and moved to a holiday apartment?

:lol

null-5.jpg

Batman begins from my local market a guy does them it's a glass front. The dkr is the poster frame from hmv

Had some custom shelves put into my office. Nothing fancy. The Tumbler fits and so does the '89 Batmobile. Bat Pod is on my desk and camo tumbler is still in the box tucked behind my patient exam chair. No idea where the '66 will fit...when and if.

My tumbler is still in its original box. Still looking for a nice coffee table or shelf big enough to accommodate it.

Sent from the Daily Planet using Tapatalk

Back