Where is your Tumbler now?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Where is my Tumbler now?

• still boxed and stored/hidden somewhere

Votes: 45 34.4%
  • out in the open but not displayed the way I want

Votes: 31 23.7%
  • displayed like a grail piece shoudl be in a dediacted display spot

Votes: 40 30.5%
  • gave up and sold it

Votes: 15 11.5%

• Total voters

Geil

Super Freak
Reaction score
When debating the size of the "Bat" and how anything larger than 1/12 really is not something most can mange to display properly I became curious how many actually managed to even display their HT 1/6 Tumbler properly? There is so much hot air out there but what are the facts? Hard numbers? Just be honest ;) Is it really in it's final resting spot the way you imagined it or an eye-soar to the rest of the family as it takes up half of your dinning table ;)
So here it goes :D

OK so might as well... IF you have it displayed might as well show us if you found a deserving spot for it
mine is here

photoapr01004241.jpg

Oh and btw now please tell me where you would have put a 1/6 Bat or even the up and coming 1/12 one :rotfl

Last edited:
Option 1 AND 3

Tumbler #1 - TDK First Release ...displayed on top of ikea malm chest of drawers.

https://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/10103347/

Tumbler #2 - TDK First Release, but custom repainted in BB prototype camo colors (before the weathered TDKR camo tumbler was announced)...is boxed up in a closet

I live in a small apartment...and it's about to get even smaller when the 89 Batmobile arrives.

2 Tumblers and a Pod, boxed and stored. Did have 1 of them out for a month or so but tired of dusting the darn but fantastic looking thing, every few days.

Still boxed up for me. I know what I want to do with it and possibly where it's going to go. Just don't have the cash for a case just yet. I knew I wouldn't be able to display it of a while when I bought it but wasn't going to wait and watch the prices soar again. I have taken it out to inspect it and admire the sheer awesomeness of it but unfortunately its still boxed away for the time being.

Still boxed. I took it out only once for about ten minutes. I have a display in mind for the whole line, but my life has changed so much in less than a year that I don't have time to make my display... :(

boxed up along with the bat pod in the closet. debating if i should even purchase the camo tumbler because of the size

Both the tumbler and the pod are in their boxes waiting for the 1989 Batmobile to arrive so they can finally be one big happy family.

This is a actually all I have displayed at the moment. Waiting for a few more pieces to add to the shelf unit....But I had to get the tumbler on display as it is sooooo awesome!!!!
IMG_3222SSF.jpg

oh since this turned into a show and tell here is my setup.... over time more figures started to occupy the space saved for the batmobil but all that stuff will need to go elsewhere SOON!! :yess:

photoapr01004241.jpg

Back