Where is your Tumbler now?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Where is my Tumbler now?

• still boxed and stored/hidden somewhere

Votes: 45 34.4%
  • out in the open but not displayed the way I want

Votes: 31 23.7%
  • displayed like a grail piece shoudl be in a dediacted display spot

Votes: 40 30.5%
  • gave up and sold it

Votes: 15 11.5%

• Total voters
displayed like a grail of course before the 89 batmobile arrives.lol

DSC03549.jpg

Tumbler is now on top of my dresser! First time out of the box tonight! Not going to put the flaps on as I plan on moving soon and want to be able to get it back in the box with relative ease. But really excited its out finally! Now to find room for the 1989 batmobile that will be coming soon!!! View attachment 63821
4ahujasa.jpg

Still boxed up under my work desk. I need to get a case for it, but I'm going through a bit of a rough patch at the moment so I have other priorities.

97b92cea-6820-4184-bda0-b73c0d223cad.jpg

Quick iPhone pic... I have mine under a coffee table from IKEA, fits quite well and even has some space for my custom BW. I can't have something so expensive and bear not to display it.

which model is this table from ikea? can you take a top view pic ? I would like to see how close the tyre from the edge... I might have to join two vittsjo tv bench from ikea front and back to put the trumbler and 89 batmobile togther ...

Last edited:
My Tumbler still boxed (so is the Iron Man Gantry and Batpod) but I'm not too concerned... it's time to be display will come soon.

Had it for about a month. Sold it. Too big. Not collecting 1/6 anymore. Although, I will make an exception for the 1/12 Bat.

On top of my stereo. Although its not actually resting on the wheels. Will that damage it?

Adding a room to the house for my Tumbler and other stuff! (just kidding ) I have it on display in my home office

Back