Where is Frodo??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, he's still not in the coming in 30 days section. I thought they said he was shipping in January :confused:

Could be but I would think they would announce a bigger delay since I thought those where production pieces.

jlcmsu said:
I'm thinking he will now be shipping in Feb.

Eh yeah, I think now that we are eighteen days into Jan, that is a safe bet.

:lol

Still, I wants him now! :monkey2

tomandshell said:
Got my e-mail!! He is 20 days out.

Looks like I will get him the week of my birthday.

:fireworks

20 days out from the werehouse, then factor in the mandatory "Tom-delay" (hey, that's funny) --- he should be here soon!

tomandshell said:
Got my e-mail!! He is 20 days out.

Looks like I will get him the week of my birthday.

That puts your birthday pretty close to mine. If you don't mind me asking, when is yours? I'm a leap year baby so I don't get a real birthday this year :monkey2

I have this on order from Mike. I hope they've corrected the 'eye' issue.

I cancelled him after Comic Con but I also can't wait to see the pics. I might just end up loving the finished product enough to purchase him... At this time, I don't quite LOVE 'em. Good luck to all and look forward to seeing pics soon.

Darth Loki said:
That puts your birthday pretty close to mine. If you don't mind me asking, when is yours? I'm a leap year baby so I don't get a real birthday this year :monkey2

I was going to tell you that you can look it up on the birthday calendar on the home page, but I just checked and for some reason when you click January 2007 it takes you to December 2006--and there is no way to view February 2007. So I shall just tell you that my birthday is February 6th. The day after my birthday is 20 days from now, so with any luck he will begin shipping the end of that week and I shall have him that weekend as a belated birthday present.

tomandshell said:
I was going to tell you that you can look it up on the birthday calendar on the home page, but I just checked and for some reason when you click January 2007 it takes you to December 2006--and there is no way to view February 2007. So I shall just tell you that my birthday is February 6th. The day after my birthday is 20 days from now, so with any luck he will begin shipping the end of that week and I shall have him that weekend as a belated birthday present.

Not as close as I thought ( I forgot you don't have to wait an additional week for shipping). But still weird as it's my best friend's birthday too.

Darth Loki said:
Not as close as I thought ( I forgot you don't have to wait an additional week for shipping). But still weird as it's my best friend's birthday too.

It's also the birthday of Ronald Reagan, Zsa Zsa Gabor, Babe Ruth, Rip Torn, François Truffaut, Axl Rose and Bob Marley. I invite them all over every year but they never show...

:monkey2

Back