Where is Frodo??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
According to the newsletter he is not in the list, i think he will shipp in the final days of February or March

I'd like to think of a witty LOTR phrase but I'm just waking up. I'm anxious to see what he looks like but with everything else that's coming in the next month, I'm more than willing to wait.

He may still ship in late Jan we've had a couple items lately that slipped past the newsletter 30 day notice and then we got 10-15 day shipping notices. I don't mind him slipping into Feb a little.

I have mine coming from Mike so I'm likely to be about a week or so behind which is even better for me.

Darth Loki said:
I have mine coming from Mike so I'm likely to be about a week or so behind which is even better for me.

I went through Bob. Since there was no exclusive it saved me several bucks which I am very happy about right now.

During a calm and peaceful dawn on the Pacific Ocean, a soft voice can be heard in the wind... "Frodo, where are you?".

seanx1.jpg

Fritz said:
During a calm and peaceful dawn on the Pacific Ocean, a soft voice can be heard in the wind... "Frodo, where are you?".

seanx1.jpg

He is Shipped in to the west.

We are waiting for you mr. Frodo

Frodo can take his time as far as I am concerned, was not prepared financially to win the SSE Mummy and pay for Frodo all in one month, sheesh I am married and have to stick to budgets :)

Evan

Perhaps frodo lazy eyes has been corrected and that"s why we have not this yet.
I hope that as I prefer waiting 1 more month and not receive a lazy eye frodo :rolleyes: :D

Back