Where is Frodo??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I heard during shipping the "one ring" fell onto Frodo's finger and now all the Frodos are gone, disappered. Now they have to make new ones without the ring. Thats why the ring wasn't shown in the early production pics because they knew this would happen.

And I'm still pissed I didn't win the writing contest awhile back.

NASEDO said:
And I'm still pissed I didn't win the writing contest awhile back.

Ah, that's right!

freelukedt7.jpg

gambit said:
I am desperately waiting for Frodo PF but there is no shipping alert for him in the next 30 days according to newsletter :confused:
Any info when he will start to ship ?
Don't be hasty. SS...doesn't make anything...unless its worth taking...a long time to make.

gambit said:
may be Frodo took so much time for SS to correct like likeness, like paint, like lazy eye and therefore they are not announcing any more PF because of this then :D
I wish this were the case.

I have faith that no matter where he is (or is not) right now, he'll come to us. He is secret....he is safe. FRODO LIVES!!!!
:frodo

Just went to cancel Legolas and realised I had 2 of these on order. Oh well will use one for swapping for Lotr SW pieces.

Colin

gambit said:
may be Frodo took so much time for SS to correct like likeness, like paint, like lazy eye and therefore they are not announcing any more PF because of this then :D

Its more important the SS do a good job than to meet with the deadline isn't it??

gtb said:
Its more important the SS do a good job than to meet with the deadline isn't it??

Of course

I am not saying that they should ship Frodo with a bad quality.

What I am trying to say is because of the inconveninces faced with Frodo, may be SS is trying to me more carefull with the next announcements???

Back