When will we see Force Awakens PFs?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe Disney is forcing SS to reduce the amount of time between pre-orders and actual shipment of the product... That would explain the unbelievable amount of time between announcements.

At this point for Star Wars, I'm all 1/4 and 1/6 Hot Toys figures. And it's only very few of those that I want. And the way Sideshow is going with Disney's Marvel stuff, I can't see them getting the likeness right for Star Wars. Unless the price really shoots up.

I think it would make most sense to at least show us a reveal or preorder of characters shown to an obvious extent from the trailers for PFs like:

Kylo Ren
Finn
Rey
Stormtrooper

They gotta stay on top of this. They had an amazing opportunity to bring a PF Star-Lord for GOTG, but completely abandoned it. I would have totally bought one.

They have GOT to keep up with the PF line for Force Awakens. If Hot Toys reveals a 1/4" before SS I will commit to a Hot Toys and not wait for Sideshow.

I know they hinted the first two would likely be Kylo and a stormtrooper, but my hope is (perhaps naively) that Sideshow is waiting for the movie to come out to reveal the first PFs because they are characters that are different from what everyone else is offering and haven't been revealed yet. Kylo and stormtroopers are everywhere. Maybe Sideshow's first PF is Snoke or Luke.

Maybe? I don't know. I'm grasping at straws here Sideshow. What the hell are you up to? If the movie is as good as it looks, I'd buy PF's of:

-Kylo Ren
-Stormtrooper
-Han
-Leia
-Rey
-Finn
-Phasma

Hell, even Luke and Snoke assuming I like their designs. What are you guys up to? I'm practically willing to just have my paychecks routed directly to you for the next year. Give me something!

I'm looking forward to a Luke and Kylo Ren, but Capt Phasma has my attention too. We'll see. Whoever makes them in the coolest poses at the best price.

...at the best price.

hahaha...HA. Good one! I expect to pay 500 a pop for these things. Now that might seem like a lot of money to drop but remember: at this rate Sideshow will have them all rolled out around 2035 so I'll have plenty of time to get the funds together.

hahaha...HA. Good one! I expect to pay 500 a pop for these things. Now that might seem like a lot of money to drop but remember: at this rate Sideshow will have them all rolled out around 2035 so I'll have plenty of time to get the funds together.
And at the rate they're increasing the prices of their Premium Format, we're probably looking at $1K for every piece. :lol

Against all odds and logic, against every fibre of my being and against SS's strict marketing policies on how to keep hype for new SW PFs as low as possible - could it maybe...just possibly... is there the slightest chance that tonight will be the night?!?!?!?!?!?

lol.. its funny to see your posts every thursday ... I've been there myself... but again.. I dont think so.. I think we will see something on the 12 days of christmas

lol.. its funny to see your posts every thursday ... I've been there myself... but again.. I dont think so.. I think we will see something on the 12 days of christmas

Gotta keep the dream alive, MYC! SSAlex said around the release of TFA, so with 2 weeks to go, anything is possible... OR NOT!!!!! :rotfl

its good !! at least one here still has hope we see some new Star Wars PF anytime soon :) I want it too.. but I get excited when I see a PO date coming up

as said.. nothing again.. at least who missed out on the Probe droid gets as second chance

Against all odds and logic, against every fibre of my being and against SS's strict marketing policies on how to keep hype for new SW PFs as low as possible - could it maybe...just possibly... is there the slightest chance that tonight will be the night?!?!?!?!?!?

Well if you're worried about the hype dying before they release any news you're gonna epic disappointed if they did announce or put anything up for PO now cause it would be absolutely ages until it went up for PO or released anyways. "Hey we're gonna come out with stuff in like 2.5 years so uh here's some info and we totally hope you care when we see you again in 2 years :)".

Well if you're worried about the hype dying before they release any news you're gonna epic disappointed if they did announce or put anything up for PO now cause it would be absolutely ages until it went up for PO or released anyways. "Hey we're gonna come out with stuff in like 2.5 years so uh here's some info and we totally hope you care when we see you again in 2 years :)".

LOL :lol

I have no expectations for SS anymore but I do like to pretend each new newsletter will be the one to announce a Kylo Ren PF, especially since we were told that at least 1, possibly 2 PFs would be up for order before the end of the year. 27 days and counting...

I feel like the process of spending years studying sculpting, painting, and tailoring to make my own would yield quicker results than sideshow.

I feel like the process of spending years studying sculpting, painting, and tailoring to make my own would yield quicker results than sideshow.

yep.. you might be dead on with this :)

But we do not know the details.. how long it takes for them to get just ideas approved... then sourcing out materials.... etc..etc.. its not that easy either.. But what takes them forever IMO is the production process IMO

Back