When, Where are you seeing KOTCS?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thursday Night @ 8:30 AMC 20 Independence Missouri. I'm taking sister since she's a big Indy Fan, just got home from college, and her b-day is coming up.

Taking off from work on Thursday afternoon; will catch either the 1:00 or 1:30 show to avoid the kids getting off from school. :zzwhip

Midnight wednesday night for me. But why is this film not getting an 8pm release like Iron Man did three weeks ago? I would have preferred to see this one at a more reasonable time, like 8 or 9 pm, but of course will not wait for thursday proper.

So why no early release like Iron Man???

:confused:

Thursday night at 7:30. We're biting our nails because the sitter we got that night isn't the most punctual.

10:15 on Thursday, oh who am I kidding, I won't get up that early 12:15. I would go to the midnight showing but don't have anyone to go with. Dunno why people can't take off work for something as important as this. :lol I'm just going to the local theater, nothin' special.

I think I'll end up seeing it twice before any of you Americans -- I've got tickets for the Wed/Thurs night midnight screening, see.

:banana

It's just such a rich movie, I'll end up returning to it as often as any of the other three.

Soon as I can, and seeing it at the theater the girlfriend works at so that I don't need to pay :lol this will be one very inexpensive movie summer for me.

Back