What's your non-existent figure wishlist?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is very influenced by me just Reading the comic, but some characters from Bone would be awesome.

Never going to happen but Medicom once made a single figure of the Phantom from Brian De Palma's masterpiece Phantom of the Paradise...I would love to see a modern figure and a full line from Blitzway!

Phantom / Winslow Leach
Phoenix
Swan
Beef

Blitzway would be perfect when you consider that so far they have had 4 action figure licenses (not including statues) and two of the four were from Brian De Palma films...there may be something there. It will never happen but I can dream...

cerebus.jpg

These three guys right here are at the top of my list. There aren't many other grail figures I can think of that I haven't received already. Reeve Superman. Keaton Batman. Ghostbusters (Blitzway's coming soon). Star Wars. Back to the Future (Waiting for BTTF 1 Doc, though). Been pretty spoiled so far, but Jaws is right up there with the rest of those, and I'd love to see them get the 1/6 treatment.

wv1rgo.jpg

I just want a good licensed Neo. After that I'll take stuff from Total Recall, Jaws, Unforgiven, Brave Heart, Kill Bill, and a few other select favorites. But the list is shrinking.

Grand Moff Tarkin from either Sideshow or Hot Toys. Don't care who does it. Just needs to happen.

A History of Violence (from Blitzway)

- Tom (Viggo Mortensen)...comes with coffee pot accessory
- Carl (Ed Harris)
- Richie (William Hurt)

NEVER GONNA HAPPEN...but I can dream!

A Hot Toys comic line would be amazing. I'd love a blue and yellow Wolverine, comic styled Kingpin, Hobgoblin, and plenty others.

Katsu Zatoichi
Lone wolf and Cub (something besides Alfrex for these three)
Deaths Head II
Fred and Lamont Sanford
Vick Mackey

1990 TMNT - All 4 turtles & Shredder
1995 Batman Forever - Batman
1997 Starship Troopers - Johnny Rico & 1/6 bug

Count Dooku and Grand Moff Tarkin (not counting the Hasbro versions)

It's been said before and it is time for it to be said again...Blitzway's "Jaws"

Brody, Hooper, & Quint!!!!

Storm Collectibles Ultimate Warrior
Enterbay Karl Malone
Enterbay Kareem Abdul-Jabbar

Back