1/6 What's your most idealised version of Luke Skywalker?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What's your most idealised version of Luke Skywalker?

• Tatooine

Votes: 21 17.6%
  • Pilot (X-wing or Snowspeeder)

Votes: 12 10.1%
  • Yavin

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • Hoth

Votes: 3 2.5%
  • X-wing ground uniform (Dagobah or Bespin)

Votes: 21 17.6%
  • ROTJ

Votes: 52 43.7%
  • TFA

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Ahch-To hermit

• Crait & flashbacks

• Dark Empire

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters
I’ve never been big on the Bespin outfit. I always felt it was kind of uninspired. For such an iconic scene, I always wished he was wearing something, I don’t know, a little cooler :lol

Same here. The Bespin outfit always looked pretty drab and uninteresting to me. Even if it does look pretty good on the DX07.

For me the top 3 are:
ROTJ (Death Star)
Snowspeeder
Ceremonial

Tatooine Luke for me. ROTJ Luke as close a second as you can get though.

That's pretty much how I am. Tatooine Luke was my first HT and 1/6 figure ever; a present to myself that busted open the doors on the 1/6 hobby!

I know Jedi is iconic but I guess since that was his outfit in the first Star Wars movie for the majority of it, it stands out to me.

My favorite look is Bespin (never knew it was called X-wing ground uniform)...

But my idealized version will always be the young hopeful nobody with the big destiny from... Tatooine.

https_%2F%2Fblueprint-api-production.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fuploads%2Fcard%2Fimage%2F679843%2F6e71c7.jpg

Always will be this look.

... dreaming about those power converters.

Given this is the form in which he chose to appear to Kylo, technically this *is* his most idealised look!

My favorite look is Bespin (never knew it was called X-wing ground uniform)...

I got that from the old West End Games roleplaying sourcebooks - which are probably no longer canon, but it still makes sense.

Hoth

Before the interwebs and spoilers, leaks and whatnot we had to actually wait for a movie to come out for much information. We lived in a small town so info felt even more scarce. I remember waiting and waiting for sequel and the excitement driving to watch it at a drive in. One of the first images was Luke smiling atop a Taun Taun talking to Han.......

Movie magic at it's finest.......I was sooooooold. Best movie, best experience best version.....:)

Bespin. With his hand cut off, given the worst news ever, and waiting to be rescued before he falls to his death. Great rock bottom moment. Sure, it’s easy to point to the iconic hero moments, but when life’s given me freshly squeezed lemons I’ve caught myself more than once getting a grin off that figure. It’s a fictional story, but I still find it inspiring how he bounces back.

Now I’m thinking I need a Jedi Luke throwing away his weapon to juxtapose bespin against :lol

Hoth

Before the interwebs and spoilers, leaks and whatnot we had to actually wait for a movie to come out for much information. We lived in a small town so info felt even more scarce. I remember waiting and waiting for sequel and the excitement driving to watch it at a drive in. One of the first images was Luke smiling atop a Taun Taun talking to Han.......

Movie magic at it's finest.......I was sooooooold. Best movie, best experience best version.....:)

Me too. The first place I saw the picture of Luke on a Tauntaun was in an issue of Bantha Tracks. And it was black and white. I must have stared at the picture for hours, daydreaming of what was next for him.

It is for this reason, the Hoth Luke is my second favorite look... after his Tatooine duds.

Any Pilot gear Luke 100%

I'm torn between Tatooine, X-Wing and Snowspeeder. Bespin Fatigues is in there too.

If push came to shove, at this point I may choose X-Wing just because of the trench run, but it's surprisingly difficult.

Bespin. After that it would have to be farmboy. Then xwing after that.

I didn't like his look in rotj. He is basically dressed in a repurposed imperial uniform from ANH.

Me too. The first place I saw the picture of Luke on a Tauntaun was in an issue of Bantha Tracks. And it was black and white. I must have stared at the picture for hours, daydreaming of what was next for him.

It is for this reason, the Hoth Luke is my second favorite look... after his Tatooine duds.

Those were the days.....simply because of my location I was only able to watch the original once.....didn’t sink in til later how cool it was and when it did the wait happened. So the first moments on screen of ESB are my magical moments....

ROTJ is my favourite look but this based solely on the POTF figure I had growing up (being my only Luke figure for my childhood).

I had just seen A New Hope at the cinema (the George Lucas special edition version). It was my first experience of Star Wars and I was blown away and my life changed for ever. Sadly Greedo shot first in the only version of Star Wars that I knew for the longest time!

I then convinced my mum to take me to woolworths so I could look at the Star Wars figures and then spent all my money on Jedi Knight Luke Skywalker. I mean I wanted a Tatooine Luke or at a push stormtrooper disguise Luke but in those days you got what was on the shelf because who knew if you would ever see that figure/character again. Luke had a green lightsaber (which I was convinced was an error as Luke had a blue one obviously) and he was a Jedi Knight now ... super cool!! My imagination ran wild thinking up the adventures and powers that Jedi Luke would have and to this day the look has always held that mystique and nostalgia for me.

I never did see the special editions of TESB or ROTJ at the cinema, being one of four kids growing up money was tight so my parents could not afford to take us to see each movie. It was actually quite a long time afterwards when I eventually saw Luke in action again. We lucked out because it turned out that one of my friends had VHS recordings of the original (and best versions) of Empire and Jedi taken from TV broadcasts (though they were subtitled in Spanish lol!). By the time this came about Jedi Luke had been fully etched into my subconscious as the definitive look for Luke.

Back