What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got Star-Lord’s Sony Walkman and the Marvel Legends mask. Headphones are coming soon too.

BeYkMmuh.jpg

Wow :horror, that is just awesome! :rock :clap

Thanks to a good US friend "Industrial Light and Magic - Into the Digital Realm" book joined her sister "Industrial Light and Magic -The Art of Special Effects":

Book_Industrial_Light_Magic_03.jpg

Book_Industrial_Light_Magic_04.jpg

Book_Industrial_Light_Magic_set.jpg

Nice, you must have a pretty decent library by now.

Thanks. The SW and movie library is quite ok. We have about 2500 books and volumes in our family (classic and modern literature, specialty/tech books etc.).

The thing is I would also like to buy the trio of The Art of Star Wars books (ANH, ESB, ROTJ), preferably first editions, in good shape, all from the same seller to save on shipping. If possible seller from EU, or at least to offer reasonable shipping. If you see them anywhere plmk :)

The-_Art-_Of-_Star-_Wars-trio-books.jpg

Shogun Warriors Godzilla. Just one-dollar! It was sitting out the front of a local op shop that I go to every now and then, just laying on top of a box of baby toys. It felt so weird when I saw it - it was a sensation like I was on a hidden camera show. It's not the rarest toy ever but it is something that I've always wanted and has been on my eBay watchlist for a few years. And then the price, just $1! Just nuts!

I haven't posted here in a long time but it's like I gotta tell someone about this and options in life are limited!

Just got my hands on a 1966 Mettoy Spin Dart game. Paid the equivalent of a PF statue for it, but I can finally scratch it off my list. :yess:

Spin Dart mine 02.jpg

Back