What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
EFX Scout helmet arrived. Like I said before I wasn't expecting too much difference from what I've seen from collector's pics already.
The helmet is quite heavy, shiny and looks solid, coming with a nice COA, but is not as accurate as it could have been. The jaw flair and the big visor gap are the most prominent issues with this replica. My visor closes quite ok looking from sides, but looking from top it the gap is wider on one side than the other.

The visor itself has some accuracy problems as well. The snout is not that sharp, but was expecting to be softer so it is ok. The stand looks cheap, but seems reasonably steady and solid, still is definitely inferior to other EFX stands. Price is quite high for what you get in the end, especially for international collectors who weren't bribed by EFX with a free Vader helmet.

The overall appearance is ok, less accurate than RS Prop Masters and maybe even LoneWolf, and looks better than Altmanns, the other licensed high end Scout helmet. An ok replica, but inferior to previous EFX LE helmet replicas. It is not the worst Scout helmet out there, but definitely not the best.

EFX_Scout_Trooper_Helmet_22.jpg

EFX_Scout_Trooper_Helmet_24.jpg

EFX_Scout_Trooper_Helmet_27.jpg

Comparison EFX vs LoneWolf (LW) vs RS Prop Masters Scout Trooper Helmets:

Comparison_EFX_LW_RS_Scout_Trooper_Helmet_02.jpg

Comparison_EFX_LW_RS_Scout_Trooper_Helmet_06.jpg

Comparison_EFX_LW_RS_Scout_Trooper_Helmet_10.jpg

Holy cow! I can only afford one or two figures a month... :thud:

Even if I were a multi-millionaire I do not think that I could load up like that...maybe if my butler was willing to do all of the unboxing and displaying...but even then the sheer volume would probably detract from my ability to enjoy them. To each their own though. Wow!

Holy cuteness Batman! For someone who doesn't really collect POPs and stuff like that, LOL
these things are multiplying....

Hot Topic ex Marvel 10 year Thanos on Throne POP - he's a big boy and a really interesting POP. Heck, I'm not even wild
about IW but the collectibles are excellent. Prices on this guy seem to be climbing already a bit, according to a POP collector
I ran into.

My first Cosbaby all the way from Hong Kong by way of toysfanzone (excellent packing). Nice fierce Bucky while waiting for the HT:pray:

And I had to have Cap POP - excellent POP, pretty detailed for a POP. Grabbed some others at Hot Topic - Vision, Heimdall, Ego (they were having a sale). I just collect what I like - not really into POPs but these are like potato chips and one leads to another. LOL.:cool:

Thanos_Bucky_Cap_IW1.jpg

Bucky_Cosbaby_Cap_IW.jpg

Thanos_POP_IW.jpg

Cap looks nice other than it’s the wrong color

You mean the POP? I dunno. In person Cap looks a bit more dirtied up...don't really collect these with any focus but was kinda surprised Funko put dirt and sort of scratches in the uniform - IMO lot of detail for something like this. Kinda wish I had grabbed 2 - because.:cool:

Did grab 2 Thanos tho. Just IMO an interesting POP w. throne details and the grin reminds me of the GOTG1 scene.

Just got a Hot Toys Perseus Clash Of The Titans Figure Sealed for $118.98.

23d1d01e58aeb83ee83942ffa965c953.jpg

What an amazing underrated Figure.
a0644f4e75e3c75e06b3c2bcde7eecca.jpg

For that price I couldn’t resist.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bm mirror outside.JPG

Finally picked up this rare Batman mirror once sold in Warner Bros. stores. Only the second time I have ever seen it on eBay.

I just got Star-Lord’s Sony Walkman and the Marvel Legends mask. Headphones are coming soon too.

BeYkMmuh.jpg

Sideshow Toys 1/6 Indiana Jones and the Temple Of Doom Figure from BBTS. I did already weathered the shirt and pants. They were way to pristine right out of the box.

7f34d882710673ec2ab678db6edc1162.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back