What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
9825A538-C943-4820-83E4-6AAFBE497579.jpeg
Kurtz Annihilation

9AB29CD9-0266-4C01-976E-DD9C605C60DA.jpeg
Danger The Shape of Water variant

A nice surprise from an old friend, just received a package with the hardcover The Magic of Myth book. The soft cover will go as present to another friend. So nice when things like these happen :)

Book_The_Magic_of_Myth_03.jpg

Book_The_Magic_of_Myth_02.jpg

A rebuilt transmission for a 2006 Dodge Ram 2500 ... and a couple hundred bucks worth of cigars. Truck situation went sideways, and my humidor needed a restock.

Haven't actually bought any collectibles of the HT or SS variety in a long while.

SnakeDoc

Spyderco Salt 2 & Dragonfly 2 Salt, for me and my girl:

Spyderco Salt 2 & Dragonfly 2 Salt 03.JPG

Now I need a nice lanyard for them, especially for the Dragonfly, but the lanyard hole is tiny for regular paracord lanyard.

I've got a couple of old Spyderco POLICE folders, good blade steel. Nice for the price!

Nice pic too.

I have 6 Spyderco knives (well, one is my girlfriend's :)). They are quite cool indeed. I like the blade on the Salt versions because they are one of the very few steels that will never rust, not even in salt water. Great video about the Salt series from Spyderco - "Will it Rust? Knives vs Great Salt Lake":

Back