What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
not a fan of catwoman in general, but this variant of hers is one that i like :yess:
LOUK1239.jpg

aa66f80bc69a8bad5ffea72a0be246a3.jpg

fdf0ba367bc8acf487484eaf2ecc358f.jpg

f83f74bc9f67bf048d242027a9bd5088.jpg

I purchased these paintings in Hoboken at an art and music festival. The two big pieces are 4ft by 3ft and cost $150 a piece and the other 3 were $50.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N930A using Tapatalk

09e616c6f218ee203c8d4e2ed833cf2d.jpg

c8c09d4ad5fdc62fcc482b0076935f7b.jpg

e116878b70b82ae1883ff9e99d313271.jpg

The lips on the joker painting have ha ha ha etched in them. The artist threw in the coasters for free. I'm displaying them with my joker and the custom head.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N930A using Tapatalk

Cool, can I ask what type of air compressor that is? I plan on picking one up in December so I can start painting again.

I've only used it for a few minutes and I'm just starting out, so I can't say I recommend it, but this is the one: Master Airbrush Model TC-40T - Cool Runner Professional High Performance Single-Piston Airbrush Air Compressor with 3-Liter Air Tank, 2 Holders, Regulator, Gauge, Water Trap Filter & Air Hose https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00WBT7PTW/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_12S7xbQ5YWETS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've only used it for a few minutes and I'm just starting out, so I can't say I recommend it, but this is the one: Master Airbrush Model TC-40T - Cool Runner Professional High Performance Single-Piston Airbrush Air Compressor with 3-Liter Air Tank, 2 Holders, Regulator, Gauge, Water Trap Filter & Air Hose https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00WBT7PTW/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_12S7xbQ5YWETS

Thanks for posting this, I picked up a Shiflett Bros Viking and an airbrush and figured I try to learn on it. Dumb question maybe, but do you have to have a compressor like this? You cant hook it up to a home depot type compressor right?

Thanks for posting this, I picked up a Shiflett Bros Viking and an airbrush and figured I try to learn on it. Dumb question maybe, but do you have to have a compressor like this? You cant hook it up to a home depot type compressor right?

I think so. As long as you can regulate the pressure down to 15-20 psi. Honestly I'm such a newb I'm not sure.

Er - Funko binge...
October_funkos.jpg

I don't even "collect" these. Not really. Just a random POP here and there. Like buying gum.

But had to get Bucky and Cap re CW and then I wanted another set, but already gone - poor Crossbones the only one left at the store.

And then I need some SW to go w. BB-8 that I got earlier. Tar-jay is bringing in the Rogue One stuff, mostly. So I'll order another Bucky and Cap online - waiting on BP, IM, and Falcon.

But that's IT. For now. They are just so *&^%$ cute tho. Every single one. Tho I think Cap may take "ultimate cuteness":cool:

It helps a lot to have a small compressor like this for hobby use; small so it takes up less space and ease of use, and most importantly it's much quieter. I had a husky compressor from HD which is more suited for a garage workshop setting and it was loud, too loud for in home airbrushing but it would work if nothing else.

I think so. As long as you can regulate the pressure down to 15-20 psi. Honestly I'm such a newb I'm not sure.

It helps a lot to have a small compressor like this for hobby use; small so it takes up less space and ease of use, and most importantly it's much quieter. I had a husky compressor from HD which is more suited for a garage workshop setting and it was loud, too loud for in home airbrushing but it would work if nothing else.

thanks for the info, I got a bunch of different shop compressors but Ive never messed with different hoses/psi on them. Time to get fiddlin...

Back