What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_0087.JPG

"Star Wars Art: Ralph McQuarrie" art books arrived. These books are huge and superb. Splendid design, you can find out everything about the talented artist that was Ralph McQuarrie. High quality binding, beautiful pictures of his gorgeous drawings, and excellent information. A must have book for any Star Wars fan, especially if bought at the original Amazon UK lower price.

Book%20Star%20Wars%20Art%20Ralph%20McQuarrie%2002_zpsdna8w7v6.jpg

Book%20Star%20Wars%20Art%20Ralph%20McQuarrie%2004_zpsvoqyqrpg.jpg

Book%20Star%20Wars%20Art%20Ralph%20McQuarrie%2006_zps8hl1meud.jpg

Book%20Star%20Wars%20Art%20Ralph%20McQuarrie%2007_zpscbcdktr7.jpg

"Star Wars Art: Ralph McQuarrie" art books arrived. These books are huge and superb. Splendid design, you can find out everything about the talented artist that was Ralph McQuarrie. High quality binding, beautiful pictures of his gorgeous drawings, and excellent information. A must have book for any Star Wars fan, especially if bought at the original Amazon UK lower price.

Book%20Star%20Wars%20Art%20Ralph%20McQuarrie%2002_zpsdna8w7v6.jpg

Book%20Star%20Wars%20Art%20Ralph%20McQuarrie%2004_zpsvoqyqrpg.jpg

Book%20Star%20Wars%20Art%20Ralph%20McQuarrie%2006_zps8hl1meud.jpg

Book%20Star%20Wars%20Art%20Ralph%20McQuarrie%2007_zpscbcdktr7.jpg

Looks great, can't wait for mine to arrive!

Awesome, fellas! I'm glad you posted about this, jkno.
Mine arrived a few weeks ago via Bookdepository. I've been collecting McQuarrie artwork for years and the book represents a sort of end game.
I don't think it will be surpasssed- it's just gorgeous- I've spent hours and hours going through it. Great interviews as well.
If you have the other books by Dreams and Visions, this is the perfect companion.

Awesome, fellas! I'm glad you posted about this, jkno.
Mine arrived a few weeks ago via Bookdepository. I've been collecting McQuarrie artwork for years and the book represents a sort of end game.
I don't think it will be surpasssed- it's just gorgeous- I've spent hours and hours going through it. Great interviews as well.
If you have the other books by Dreams and Visions, this is the perfect companion.

This is an awesome book. And it is one of the biggest books I own, it is HUMONGOUS and very heavy! And the contents are simply superb, you'll understand why Star Wars is what it is by reading this book, and see the contribution the talented Ralph McQuarrie had

;)

pre-order.jpg

But I'd pay that £142.50 too, well worth it.

I got this 1/6 Medicom figure from the cult anime Blood+. It's been on my radar for years but I could never bring myself to fork out the $500+ going price for this figure. I wasn't expecting much from a cartoon figure made in 2005 but I'm blown away as it's absolutely fantastic.

29997831090_80f6bb48b0_b.jpg

Back