What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another eBay bargain.

Was working on a deal when eBay kindly sent me a 15% off voucher...

P1030300.JPG

Two of my orders from way back during the beginning of this year finally arrived today!

Hot Toys BvS Batman
Hot Toys Ant-Man
Kotobukiya Bishoujo Spider-Gwen
Pop Fairy Tail Happy

607.jpg

Between Goodwill and the Salvation Army I got this old school setup for about $45. Watching vhs tapes on a square tube tv takes me back. Now I can watch some old horror tapes in front of my display cases. I love it!
139797e43a83ad66c64a4e2e291e76fa.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Between Goodwill and the Salvation Army I got this old school setup for about $45. Watching vhs tapes on a square tube tv takes me back. Now I can watch some old horror tapes in front of my display cases. I love it!
139797e43a83ad66c64a4e2e291e76fa.jpg

Very cool! I also kept my old tube wide screen Panasonic Quintrix TV :)

Very cool! I also kept my old tube wide screen Panasonic Quintrix TV :)

I remember how special it seemed to watch stuff on a flat widescreen, now it's the opposite lol. The old square tv's with curved screens have a totally different look and even sound different than the new tv's. The right speaker rca had to be wiggled to get sound, so I took it apart, found a broken solder point, reflowed it, and now it's good as new. I've never fixed a tv before...it was pretty satisfying!

A vintage and very cool book arrived - Star Wars Technical Journal. I used to have 2 of the three magazines that comprised this book: Tatooine and The Rebel Forces, but I missed The Imperial Forces magazine. Now I have them all in one single hardcover book :)

Book%20Star%20Wars%20Technical%20Journal%2001_zpszc0shqjd.jpg

Book%20Star%20Wars%20Technical%20Journal%2002_zpsknyjad9p.jpg

A vintage and very cool book arrived - Star Wars Technical Journal. I used to have 2 of the three magazines that comprised this book: Tatooine and The Rebel Forces, but I missed The Imperial Forces magazine. Now I have them all in one single hardcover book :)

Jkno I figured you'd like this vhs I picked up for .49 cents at Goodwill. It has some really awesome footage of the making of all the puppets and effects in Star Wars.

381e94aa9fe11d57d99fcb676795deb1.jpg

350367db856af8ef1702d51011be3ad3.jpg

Back