What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol

DSCN1899.jpg

Awesome!!!! Just paid for the wolf on eBay ;) what do you think to the P1?

Hey RP. Been after the Classic Ex for a while. I cancelled mine when it started shipping with issues but decided I needed one.

Out of the three I have the Classic is poorly made. Neither head fits very well and the pegs on them are completely different shapes.
It's quite nice though. Unfortunately it arrived with a broken finger which needs some attention.

Hey RP. Been after the Classic Ex for a while. I cancelled mine when it started shipping with issues but decided I needed one.

Out of the three I have the Classic is poorly made. Neither head fits very well and the pegs on them are completely different shapes.
It's quite nice though. Unfortunately it arrived with a broken finger which needs some attention.

Ahhhh I'm sorry to here that :/
It's always a bummer when you or I or any collector in that case receives a piece to only find it is damaged and not at a quality level us ourselves would not release. It does look like a beautiful piece however and like yourself I shall be adding it to my collection.

I'm currently working on fixing my SS wolf mask as the lenses are rusting... I have started a topic for this and am really getting some useful advice thank god because the mask is one on my favourite predator props.
zebyjamu.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Diablo - Overthrown EX - my GRAIL of GRAILS!
Gladiator Hulk - Finally could not resist this one anymore!

Overthrown is from a wonderful collector on the board.

Back