What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
F1D9D42D-6A83-4EF3-A9BC-2F66D87F212C_zpswsu3fefu.jpg

Oh ok. I have what can be considered the Audio Technica version of this kind of turntable. I don't care to digitize my lps. I just want to play them and enjoy them at home.

Considering the age of some of them, I may have to go with something better to get the sound right.

Yup, for 'proper' Hi-Fi listening at home, you would need something much more sophisticated than the ION.. back in the early '90s I had a high end Technics system with KEF floor standing speakers, an extra Yamaha surround sound amp, Rel active subwoofer, plus a 28in CRT TV (back then, that was quite a big screen lol!).. cost almost £3000 but it took up a huge amount of space.. and with 100W per channel if I cranked that puppy much past 50% the house started to disintegrate!.. added to which the neighbours would emerge carrying pitchforks and flaming torches.. so in the end I sold it (kinda wish I had kept the Technics Amplifier though). :lol

And also a commission for an M56 Smartgun replica... Time to relax and deposit the rest of the return :lol Lets Rock!

tumblr_me325pg7gh1qdkeiao2_1280.jpg

Last edited:
Back