What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1.jpg

2.jpg

Got my Hulk today!
I love it.
My avengers have assembled. At least until I sell these Kotobukiya's :)
I am not gonna sell this hulk though. I am really glad I got it. Not as cool as the Fury of the Beast Dio, but pretty awesome.
I now have
Joker PF
Punisher Comi
Hulk Comi
Conan Fury Dio
I'm addicted!!!!!
The only issue is, I just don't have any room....

Very nice! It looks really small. :) But cool.

I'm not that much into airsoft, but the rifle I found is made by official license holders, and I think it is hard to obtain these days. I got it as a display piece. I guess I just like to "have" things. :)

The angeled grip that I was lucky to find is a very nice add-on. I was leaning toward either that or a vertical grip. Next up is a suppressor. :)

Very nice! It looks really small. :) But cool.

I'm not that much into airsoft, but the rifle I found is made by official license holders, and I think it is hard to obtain these days. I got it as a display piece. I guess I just like to "have" things. :)

The angeled grip that I was lucky to find is a very nice add-on. I was leaning toward either that or a vertical grip. Next up is a suppressor. :)

The airsoft pistol is made after the Romanian version of the Beretta M1934, on the Italian version it says Corto, not Scurt. That is why I want one. And during WW2 it was considered one of the most elegant pistols (still is today, according to gun experts and collectors), most high ranking officers had them. Small indeed, but it was 9mm, so quite big bullets. The airsoft version is quite rare alas...

The airsoft pistol is made after the Romanian version of the Beretta M1934, on the Italian version it says Corto, not Scurt. That is why I want one. And during WW2 it was considered one of the most elegant pistols (still is today, according to gun experts and collectors), most high ranking officers had them. Small indeed, but it was 9mm, so quite big bullets. The airsoft version is quite rare alas...

I see. Very cool. It does indeed have a degree of elegance about it. I hope you find one, one day. :)

Back