What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
vd45.jpg

t9hx.jpg

Someone may get hit with the BanHammer for that one...... The image should be LINKED... My KID was looking at my screen when I scrolled by that.

Someone may get hit with the BanHammer for that one...... The image should be LINKED... My KID was looking at my screen when I scrolled by that.

Apologies. I've already been warned, deleted my comment, and requested any quotes be deleted.

I've also pm'd the people who quoted me asking if they could delete it.
Sorry again, no offence intended.

Last edited:
Apologies. I've already been warned, deleted my comment, and requested any quotes be deleted.

I've also pm'd the people who quoted me asking if they could delete it.
Sorry again, no offence intended.

I never thought there was any meant by anyone. When posting pics I always keep in mind.... "What if some guy is surfing this at work and a SUPER PRUDE is walking by when he scrolls by this"... Or in my case a kid. That kid of stuff can get people fired or have them answering to uncomfortable questions I HAD to this afternoon. We are all cool though Coll....:hi5:

Star Wars Chronicles 1st edition arrived. Such a fantastic book, it is HUUGE, has over 300 pages, and comes in a very large format with a special cover. The seller also included a cool The Art of Star Wars magazine for free:

2bf6.jpg

gbpl.jpg

iu6k.jpg

Amazon review:

This is the ultimate must-have for the Star Wars fanatic. Spendy, but definitely worth it, the Star Wars Chronicles is a big, beautiful book that comes in a gold and black box. The Chronicles cover the beloved trilogy of movies in thousands of behind-the-scenes and up-close photographs, many you've never seen before. From the creation of all the aliens to the details of Boba Fett's jet pack, you'll find fascinating facts, drawings, paintings, and photos to pore over endlessly. Each detail is lovingly presented for the appreciation of serious fans, and the whole package will be a delight to collectors.

More info and cool pics here: https://www.amazon.com/Star-Wars-Chronicles-Deborah-Fine/dp/081181498X#reader_081181498X

This is, quite simply, the best book ever published.:clap:clap:hi5:

Great pickup. What's the inside of the magazine like? I've never seen that one.

Awesome stuff Spawn_de!

Got this one today. Man he's huge!
Proportionally larger that Hot Toys Iron Man figures.
I really like the "clap on" light feature!

DSC_0502.JPG

DSC_0494.JPG

Back