What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Recently started with this hobby, kicked off my collection with a few statues:

Skaar PF Ex
Man-Thing Comiquette
Joker Ex
Poison Ivy Ex

Rocketeer Ex (Reminds me of the early 90s)

Welcome to the forum! :1-1:

That's a nice list man. Nice that you found a Man-Thing, been hunting that release 2 years now. :hi5:

:)

DSCN0932_zps31155d84.jpg

Welcome to the forum! :1-1:

That's a nice list man. Nice that you found a Man-Thing, been hunting that release 2 years now. :hi5:

Thanks for the welcome bud! Never thought I would get so addicted.

Yeah! Got it off our local distributor here for a really good price! Couldn't believe my luck

Real Masterpiece: Real Masterpiece: NBA Collection – Michael Jordan I am Legend (Series 1) #23 Home Jersey Edition

Real Masterpiece: Real Masterpiece: NBA Collection – Michael Jordan I am Legend (Series 1) #23 road away red jersey edition

HD Masterpiece: Terminator 2 T-800 Battle Damaged Edition

Hot Toys 1/4 Series Batman - The Dark Knight Rises - EXCLUSIVE

I started my collection around the 9th of this month and I'm already up to 13. I really need to take a time out because this is a kind of addicting.

Finally go this one framed, it's the acme archives print for Brave, ap 1/20, got it for my wife's bday as she's a huge fan of Brave (married to a scottish redhead, go figure) wasn't sure about framing a canvas, but with little ones still around, it just felt safer behind some glass. Crappy ipad pic, but you get the idea.

Finally go this one framed, it's the acme archives print for Brave, ap 1/20, got it for my wife's bday as she's a huge fan of Brave (married to a scottish redhead, go figure) wasn't sure about framing a canvas, but with little ones still around, it just felt safer behind some glass. Crappy ipad pic, but you get the idea.

that looks great framed congrats

Back