What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bowen Modern Action Cable

20130410005321-43296c21.jpg

20130410005317-547f3c50.jpg

Bowen X-Force Warpath

20130410005447-174d0a40.jpg

20130410005442-7fa2ec4b.jpg

Merr-Sonn Power 5 Heavy Imperial Blaster, made from metal Denix replica with movable trigger and cocking hammer. The blaster also comes with wooden grips and accurate Lichtbringer greeblies. A very cool piece, rarely made so far. I'm having a stand made for it as we speak.

https://www.partsofsw.com/merrson2.htm

merrsonnpower5denixmaus.jpg

Seen on screen here:

ms1l.jpg

ms2q.jpg

ms3g.jpg

Big day at the post office for me:

baby.jpg
[/IMG]

The baby got her laptop. V-Tech makes awesome baby toys and this one is a winner.

Knightingail.jpg

Knightingail print signed by the artist Neil Ruffino. My wife loves this character because she can heal people, so I am getting this framed and giving it to her for mothers day.

elvira1.jpg

Elvira.jpg

Love Elvira!

Myths.jpg

Robert Asprin was so damn funny, I am glad Jody Lynne Nye is keeping this series going.

Then my most anticipated item of the day and ultimately my biggest dissapointment:

HuntressHere.jpg

Huntress Bishoujo!

HuntressUnboxed.jpg

So far so good.

HuntressDamage.jpg

Damn paint bubble exploded on the cape...Seriously! If it had been on the backside, I would have kept it, I mean its a cheap statue, but an M & M sized mark like that which shows up in pretty much all lighting...back to amazon for a replacement. :monkey2

Huntress.jpg

One quick look and back in the box you go...even from a distance my eyes are drawn to that darn paint mishap.

Not sure what I think of it tbh, or how many Bishoujo's I want to bother with. WW and PG are next up on my list.

Back