What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
grats!
I've had that poster for about 20 years now I guess. It still is one of my favorites (along with the original ROTJ poster I still have from 30 years ago...).

Thanks! Yes, it's a beautiful poster. One of the best! I have been in love with it ever since I saw it. I always had a dream about getting this up on the wall. If I had the room for it, I'd also put up a poster with Raiders of the Lost Ark. That's for the future, yet. :)

Oh, here's an update. I have just purchased a new section for my display. I decided that I need one more section. :)

DIsplay_06.jpg

Thanks! Yes, it's a beautiful poster. One of the best! I have been in love with it ever since I saw it. I always had a dream about getting this up on the wall. If I had the room for it, I'd also put up a poster with Raiders of the Lost Ark. That's for the future, yet. :)

Oh, here's an update. I have just purchased a new section for my display. I decided that I need one more section. :)

DIsplay_06.jpg

Wow! Love the clean set up! :clap Looks AWESOME!

All great updates! Keep them coming

Darth, great updates to your room.
Now you can relax and enjoy

Looks beautiful. Love the look and finish of it. Congrats!

Thanks DarthChrisDK. I like the finish and the size of it, I was quite surprised when I got it as the pictures I saw of it were different as it was just gold like in the movie but it has an antique metal effect finish.

Noble has turned out great pieces. Definitely would like a piece from them.

Nobles stuff is quite good and its surprising how much stuff they actually make like LOTR and Harry Potter. I have the Dark Knight cowl from them and its excellent and I ordered the Bane mask from them to go with it.

Wow! Love the clean set up! :clap Looks AWESOME!

Thanks, CBG! :)

All great updates! Keep them coming

Darth, great updates to your room.
Now you can relax and enjoy

Exactly! Finally, I can sit back and enjoy my collection.

Thanks DarthChrisDK. I like the finish and the size of it, I was quite surprised when I got it as the pictures I saw of it were different as it was just gold like in the movie but it has an antique metal effect finish.

You're welcome. Sounds cool. I'd like to see it in real-life one day. To get a real feel of it.

You're welcome. Sounds cool. I'd like to see it in real-life one day. To get a real feel of it.

:lol wait until the new star wars movies co e out every year. There will be so many more PF coming! :D but who cares about this for now. Now we want Shan PF! :pray:

Its well worth picking up if you can find one. I don't know how many were made as there is no edition number on mine or at least I can't find one on it anyway.

Back