What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cheers Jay for the mini review, sounds like a winner and I cant wait to get my hands on him. I'm not that bothered about the weight as long as hes sturdy enough then it doesn't matter, I just don't know why some people are obsessed with things weighing the same as the actual character from the film. :)

:lol :exactly:

Because SSC are ripping us off. It's not solid so they're keeping all that extra PS for themselves BoooHooo why SSC WHHHHHHY :monkey2 :lol

No he looks about right. He's bigger than my Iron Man MK VI just like the Avengers film. I think they got it spot on. If you're thinking of ordering i'd have no worries saying press that order button. You'll be blown away when you see it in person. :)

I will have to look into it.

I have been wanting to complete my Avengers scene which has the Captain America Original PF, Thor Original PF and Iron Man with Flag Comiquette which I think looks nice. So I was thinking of this one.

I will have to look into it.

I have been wanting to complete my Avengers scene which has the Captain America Original PF, Thor Original PF and Iron Man with Flag Comiquette which I think looks nice. So I was thinking of this one.

I think he'd look great with those. I'd take a pic with those 4 for you but the only area i have for pics on on that glass table and the weight will just smash it. :lol

I think he'd look great with those. I'd take a pic with those 4 for you but the only area i have for pics on on that glass table and the weight will just smash it. :lol

I use the low marble stands, so this would look nice !

I just didn't want it to look smaller than the PF's you know ?

I use the low marble stands, so this would look nice !

I just didn't want it to look smaller than the PF's you know ?

I have them them in proper displays but use the table for my pics is what i meant.

Found this for you.
C4CF4223-36F9-4393-ACCC-2F433E88FC12-42828-000003F2CF6AD421.jpg

I have them them in proper displays but use the table for my pics is what i meant.

Found this for you.

That looks gorgeous ...

See I have these minus spidey, punisher, wolverine and hulk...

Avengers_Assemble_5e.JPG

And was wondering how the new hulk may fit in

Black Panther really is a nice PF, and I like it because he is one of the more obscure Marvel characters that Sideshow has produced. Collectors seem to not give him much thought; I guess he's not all that popular. But he's one of the better Marvel PFs Sideshow has produced in recent years, IMO.

Congrats, they look great together :)

I wouldn't mind picking a Black Panther one day soon

Found this for you.

I need more bestas so badly. I'm way over populated here. When I see your set up it makes me excited that I will be moving soon (er rather than later) so I can do this.

LOVE IT! :rock

Black Panther really is a nice PF, and I like it because he is one of the more obscure Marvel characters that Sideshow has produced. Collectors seem to not give him much thought; I guess he's not all that popular. But he's one of the better Marvel PFs Sideshow has produced in recent years, IMO.

BITE YOUR TOUNGUE!!!! I love Black Panther. I have basically abandoned the Marvel/Disney franchises until they make a Black Panther film. He's probably my fav character in Marvel. It sucks he is gettign no respect, yet marvel is giving Caulson a tv show and Antman a movie. But yeah, I want that SS PF of him, but it is really hard to find it online for a good price.

:lol :exactly:

Because SSC are ripping us off. It's not solid so they're keeping all that extra PS for themselves BoooHooo why SSC WHHHHHHY :monkey2 :lol

:lol

Maybe they are prepping for the end of the world and building a nuclear bunker made out of poly-stone :lol

Back