What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2a62276d-6cfb-743d.jpg

These

Ryohaul.jpg

City Hunter Ryo

gunandcammy.jpg

Mal's stunt pistol replica by QMX & Street Fighter Cammy by Play Arts

ebaygift.jpg

Bought a item off ebay for myself and the seller gift wrapped it without telling me. The item is sealed Sonic 2 Game Gear game. I felt like I was 8 years old again on my birthday circa 1992 opening up a sealed Game Gear game. It really made me smile and really brightened up my day.

customindy.jpg

Custom TOD Indy off ebay cheap. I will be further customizing it myself.

Happy birthday cplhicks! :wink1: :lol

Really like that body on the Indiana Jones custom figure! Looks like there aren't any visible joints at the elbows?

Happy birthday cplhicks! :wink1: :lol

Really like that body on the Indiana Jones custom figure! Looks like there aren't any visible joints at the elbows?

Thanks! You only turn 8 once :rotfl:hi5:

The body is a Hot Toys rocky rubber muscle body.

Here's some stuff I got! :rock

ps4q.jpg

-HT Indiana Jones DX05 // Not that bad...

ps2wi.jpg

-HT Batman DX09 // This figure is awesome, my current favorite!
-HT Fatburn Noland

ps3l.jpg

-300 Blu-ray Steelbook
-Iforigno's custom Velvet Cape for BB figure
//So much better than the original hot toys cape!
-Enterbay Scarface Respect version // Had to get it after the I bought the War version
-HT Asian Muscular body // To make another Bruce Lee figure with the extra clothes and accessories from my DX04

ps1q.jpg

-HT Kevin Flynn // So much better than I thought it would be, looks awesome in-hand compared to the photos I've seen of it.
-HT Iron Man Mark V

EBay- Just got a vintage Star Wars Snowtrooper on an ESB card. Clear bubble, near flawless condition except for a small price tag. Buy it Now was $175. I offered him $130 and he took it. Pretty happy with my purchase at that price.

Some Soldier Story figures i acquired over the past month or so.

From left to right..FELDGENDARMERIE DES HEERES 1945,PANZERGRENADIER WIKING DIVISION HUNGARY 1945 and 3rd Fallschirmjäger Division Ardennes 1944

4qhqbm.jpg

2886mtv.jpg

29bycte.jpg

Very highly detailed figures with metal/wood accessories, can actually insert rounds into the clip of both the MP40 and PPSh, same goes for the Panzerschreck

Last edited:
Some Soldier Story figures i acquired over the past month or so.

From left to right..FELDGENDARMERIE DES HEERES 1945,PANZERGRENADIER WIKING DIVISION HUNGARY 1945 and 3rd Fallschirmjäger Division Ardennes 1944

4qhqbm.jpg

2886mtv.jpg

29bycte.jpg

Very highly detailed figures with metal/wood accessories, can actually insert rounds into the clip of both the MP40 and PPSh, same goes for the Panzerschreck

I love that Wiking looks sweet

Small 1/6 figure haul, but all in all a GREAT day for me. It was like Christmas all in May. Got my 2 muscle nudes from SS. Then 3 great books and MY FIREARMS ID CARD!!!!! It's sticking out my my survival book. Had to hide my address and all that info. But I'm excited. Sold a lot of figures so I could buy my first firearm.

2f08427a.jpg

Back