What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got this today! Really awesome and unexpected, seeing that the shop where I ordered it told me yesterday that it'd come on May 21st :lol :rock :yess:

7182628672_1ea4512e15_b.jpg

i ordered the Avengers book also from amazon.uk but it hasn't shipped yet , my order says it ships between 15 and 18th may

I just got enterbay leon amazing figure and just bought enterbay scarface respect brand new for 210 with free shipping off of ebay.

SSC Dinosauria - I just got a steal!!!

So I was just browsing around the Sideshow site. Just getting back into collecting after several years I missed alot. Well I discovered the Dinosauria line. I fell in love. That is until I saw the prices and saw how many were already made and the secondary market prices of those. So just out of curiosity I started browsing around some of the usual collectibles sites to see how much current ones were going for. On my third stop, which was Amazing Toys, something caught my eye. The SSC Dinosauria Styracosaurus. Went back to SSC and saw they only made 250. Checked ebay and the most recent one sold for $455. Naa couldn't be. Especially when they were selling it for $175 with free shipping. The original MSRP was $199. Thought maybe it was something that they forgot to take off the site. So put it in my cart and off I went. I ended up calling because it wasn't deducting shipping. While on the phone I confirmed that it was in stock. It was brand new and this was the only one.

Bam it is mine!!! Gotta love it. This is just the perfect case of being at the right place at the right time. Bad thing is I just ventured into a more expensive line. My bank account hurts already.

Here are a few of my latest...Also got in the HT '89 Joker, but havent unboxed him yet...Got the Hulk collection for a decent price, considering its the entire series...And of course, who doesnt love LOS...:)....

Matt

DVD-1.jpg

Last edited:
Back