What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually bought mine brand new from a guy in the UK so avoided those horrible fee's? Did you buy yours from WWK in HK? If so ask him to declare it as a gift ;)

/_\ Rogue Predator /_\
hi yes i di dbuy it from him ,but it is already on its way so maybe he declared it as a gift or maybe not :pray:

Just preordered the Joker PF....... CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!! my first high end collectible!

Not the snake, but the Vamp :)

DSC04771.jpg
DSC_0068.jpg

I got my Jason Christman Imperial prints. I ordered the "That's no moon" one, but package got lost in mail. Then I talked to Jason by email, and he decided to send replacement, and also added 2 more Imperial prints for free. Really great!

jasonchristmanprints.jpg

printdisplayi.jpg

Just ordered two United Cutlery God of War: Blades of Chaos foam replicas for $9.99 each (plus $7.97 shipping) from www.BudK.com

Great deal for $28 IMHO; I'll have a cool little display with my GOW III Pandora's Box and few Kratos figures.

714jIrASbRL._AA1500_.jpg

I didn't even know they made these. Well, I guess I'm not sure what these are, but they look like Crow Zero movie figures. :dunno
Saw the screenshot a few posts down, guess it is Crow figures.

Yep. There's 1 character from Crows Zero. Its takiya genji.

Crows zero, Crows, Worst are the same continuous story. Just different years.

I think Harumichi Bouya(blue shirt) is the most famous character in the history of Suzuran.

bouya3.jpg

bouya2.jpg

Back