What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did a very big trade with a buddy and just received my end. :D

Iron Man Mark VI Exclusive
Warmachine
Captain America
The Comedian
DX01 The Joker
Thor
Harvey Dent
Michael Jackson Thriller
Superman Exclusive
Terminator 2 T-1000
Tracker Predator
Berserker Predator
Black Widow

And already received two figs from two great freaks;

Sarah Connor in T-1000 diguise
Predator 1

I am not exactly new to HT but I had a bit of catching up to do and I think I did quite well haha. Almost got a complete set of Avengers. :D

Now to assemble ;) all the figs.

:horror Holy crap! What did you give up for all of those? That's probably the biggest haul i've ever seen on this site.

:horror Holy crap! What did you give up for all of those? That's probably the biggest haul i've ever seen on this site.

A bunch of threeA figures, 2 de Plumes a Dropcloth and some other bots. Nothing I could not miss and I still have quite some threeA figs left. Yeah definitely my biggest deal ever and probably one of the biggest trades I have heard of. It came in three huge boxes and a small one for Harvey. :)

Sadly the Mark VI has the faded underwear though...

A bunch of threeA figures, 2 de Plumes a Dropcloth and some other bots. Nothing I could not miss and I still have quite some threeA figs left. Yeah definitely my biggest deal ever and probably one of the biggest trades I have heard of. It came in three huge boxes and a small one for Harvey. :)

Sadly the Mark VI has the faded underwear though...

It's not a hard fix

2e383464.jpg

Not so much what I myself purchased, but these are my latest items that I got for my bday.

Sorry for my ugly kitchen in the background. Cannot wait to move this year.
DSCN3330.jpg

DSCN3332.jpg

DSCN3322.jpg

Man, I'd love to pick up that Ross Spidey bust one day. Did you paint the eyes, Vic? I thought I remembered them coming reflective.

yes i removed those cheap silver sticker eyes and painted them white then satin gloss the whole bust to give spidey a shine including the eyes...sometime you can find spidey alex ross bust for cheap on ebay..i got this one for $150 6 months ago

Back