What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jkno, that is killer man! Big massive Congrats...that better be ticked off as a grail find for you!

Thank you AV! :duff It was indeed a grail for me. :exactly: And I know these things are very rare and for example decomissioned/deactivated EU weapons are not allowed in US due to different laws and viceversa.

congratz :clap

i still have to wait till the end of this month before getting him :impatient:

Thanks.

Waiting sucks :lecture

Congrats! :duff

BTW, I almost thought you were really dissapointed with this, because I looked at your avi pic after reading your post :lol

:lol

I always look like that :lol

Congrats Anders :hi5:

My latest purchase

6903961578_0eefbe2ff8_b.jpg

6921544350_2e4e001f5a_b.jpg

I had to wait for a replacement arm but it's here now and i couldn't be happier with this MK II.

Thanks.

What's wrong with the arm?

I purchase this statue last week..even tho i'm not a fan of hollywood collectibles pieces mainly because most of their sculpts are awful and the paint applications are not great..I needed to add Aliens Chestburster to my collection.when I received him,I found the alien too pale and not bloodly enough.I decided to give it a make-over and painted more blood on him and heavy glossed the whole piece to give it a wet slimey look..before and after pix

Wow massive improvement!!!!:clap

Wow massive improvement!!!!:clap

Thanks...the funny thing is i was so close to selling it once I received it because it looked plain..I just took a chance and it turned out well...sometimes gotta customize pieces to the way you want it to look.some companies lack vision with poor paint application

No, no pics. Maybe I'll take some more tonight after work. But the figure is very well done! I wanna get the Phoenix one, too. And they just revealed their upcoming Harley Quinn figure! Too bad I don't really collect DC, though... as of yet, anyway.

Not so much what I myself purchased, but these are my latest items that I got for my bday.

Sorry for my ugly kitchen in the background. Cannot wait to move this year.

DSCN3332.jpg

Cool poster where did you get it from?

I got it from my Fiancee. :D No clue where she got it from. She must have a secret. But she's good with ebay if it means getting me stuff I want.

IMG_0268 by kevtops, on Flickr

IMG_0281 by kevtops, on Flickr

IMG_0280 by kevtops, on Flickr

Just got these two pieces they are amazing only had time to take some pics with my phone but when i display them properly I am going to take some more. I will be getting the Diablo diorama in the next couple of days pretty excited about that now i just need to figure out where to put them:yess:

@chosenone - is there anything unique about the "Employee Version" of the Tychus? It's one of my favorite sideshow pieces (besides the Diablo Exclusive) and truly a work of art.

Since I'm a poor man and have only 2 small shelves to display figures in my house, I picked up three of the DC Unlimited 9" Tychus Space Marine action figures to display.

@chosenone - is there anything unique about the "Employee Version" of the Tychus? It's one of my favorite sideshow pieces (besides the Diablo Exclusive) and truly a work of art.

Since I'm a poor man and have only 2 small shelves to display figures in my house, I picked up three of the DC Unlimited 9" Tychus Space Marine action figures to display.

Nothing major just a smaller edition size it's out of 550 instead of 1250 for the sideshow version sold on their site. I've been looking for him for quite some time and I had an opportunity to buy the employee tychus as well as the wolfrider so i jumped on it.

I just got the SS Yoda and Greedo. Next Tuesday I have the HT 89 Batman coming in along with the SS IG88, Gamorrean Guard, and Hammerhead.

Here are a few pics I just snapped of my Jean. Sorry for the crappy quality/flash.

6ef7d750.jpg

a147c6a9.jpg

08e7d299.jpg

0e681067.jpg

1c62947b.jpg

No, no pics. Maybe I'll take some more tonight after work. But the figure is very well done! I wanna get the Phoenix one, too. And they just revealed their upcoming Harley Quinn figure! Too bad I don't really collect DC, though... as of yet, anyway.
Hehe!

Once you see Super Girl, you'd collect her :D

Well I did.

Back