What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Hot Toys MK VI arrived yesterday. That makes 5 Hot Toys in my collection so far. Not including the MK IV bust.
I have to say the MK VI seems somewhat fragile. Or is it just me. Very nice display piece though, as are all the Hot Toys pieces.

Stay well Peeps

literally hours before they announced the new version on FB, I won this on ebay

9fa3be17.jpg

710a77a3.jpg

I wonder what the production run is like on both the original and the newer version. The first one may be the more collectible of the 2. Personally if I had the money I'd want both in my collection. But I'm a bit OCD that way :)
Nice catch regardless

Stay Well Peeps

I just won this TZ 'Eye of the Beholder' set off eBay for $60 (without box). After postage it's probably going to come to around $85. I've been wanting this set for about two month now, after missing out on another auction earlier, but now I'm feeling slight remorse here, I don't know if I truly want them. I look at pictures now and all I see is unsightly joints. Once I forget about price though, and get them in hand, that will all probably change, we'll see...

SID6900LG.JPG

I'm also waiting on HT Whiplash. Any day now! Maybe tomorrow!

That is a great set... if you like the other ones in the series you won't be disappointed.

I wonder what the production run is like on both the original and the newer version. The first one may be the more collectible of the 2. Personally if I had the money I'd want both in my collection. But I'm a bit OCD that way :)
Nice catch regardless

Stay Well Peeps

I'm the same way, nick name "completist" lol

Just got an over-sized Gentle Giant TIE Fighter Pilot bust

Just kidding, :D it is in fact the life-size SDS TIE Fighter Pilot helmet and chest:

sdstiefighterhelmetarmo.jpg

Is that the company that Lucas keeps going after ?

It is indeed. And I really like not putting money in uncle's George greedy hands. Plus the quality of this is outstanding. The pics don't show it entirely, it is huge, half human, and superbly put together.

According to StarWarsHelmets site the SDS TIE helmet is the most accurate there is - Jez says: "I have to say that this one is almost identical. Even looking at this helmet in 2008 I still believe it is the most accurate TIE helmet ever produced."

I think Ms. Marvel is the latest purchase... and I say "think" because it's been a while. Sadly everything else is a waitlist.... :doh

I can't believe it ... I searched it on google and found a german store on page 34 which had 1 in stock for a nice price :panic::panic::panic:

sideshow-donatello-vhtf-regular-ed-limited-to-400-tmnt_270698043857.jpg

HT Bruce Lee
HT Mark VI
HT Mark VI bust
HT War Machine
HT War machine bust
HT Blade
HT Mark IV Bust
McFarlane Matrix Neo
McFarlane Matrix Trinity
McFarlane Matrix Morpheus
McFarlane Matrix Smith