What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2011-04-22122557.jpg

Don't feel too bad. It seems like nobody's Pred collection is complete. I have the main Pred from each movie except for Scar. It will probably be a long wait before I find one of those.

I have to agree.

I only have:

Machicko
Elder
Wolf
Battle damage 2
Regular 2

But damn do they look nice.

I just won this TZ 'Eye of the Beholder' set off eBay for $60 (without box). After postage it's probably going to come to around $85. I've been wanting this set for about two month now, after missing out on another auction earlier, but now I'm feeling slight remorse here, I don't know if I truly want them. I look at pictures now and all I see is unsightly joints. Once I forget about price though, and get them in hand, that will all probably change, we'll see...

SID6900LG.JPG

I'm also waiting on HT Whiplash. Any day now! Maybe tomorrow!

I just won this TZ 'Eye of the Beholder' set off eBay for $60 (without box). After postage it's probably going to come to around $85. I've been wanting this set for about two month now, after missing out on another auction earlier, but now I'm feeling slight remorse here, I don't know if I truly want them. I look at pictures now and all I see is unsightly joints. Once I forget about price though, and get them in hand, that will all probably change, we'll see...

SID6900LG.JPG

I'm also waiting on HT Whiplash. Any day now! Maybe tomorrow!

I actually don't mind the joints showing. The only joint I HATE seeing is the head connection to the body. Particularly when the skin tones are two different colors. Arm and leg joints add character :)

Back