What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Picked up the Punisher Exclusive comiquette for a price under retail. My iPhone can't do this piece justice so I won't even try.

Mech test tony, now my Ironman1 collection is complete:)

100_1088.jpg

excellent. great shot.

Hi all...New guy here...I love drooling over some of your purchases...Some really nice collectibles on here....Here are a few of my latest....

The DX Batman is absolutely awesome in person...The online pics dont do it justice...So far, I see none of the QC issues in mine...(knock on wood)...Only issue with me is the magnet things on the belt for the gun dont really hold well...

What can you say about the T-800...Yulli's best work, IMO...I added Comedian's grenade launcher and belt (think Im gonna have to repaint the grenades)... Hope to get a minigun up and going here soon...

Blade is another one that was better in person than the online pics showed...The shoulder holsters were a bit of a pain, but other than that no real issues....

Hope you all like...

Matt

Look what came in today! First Mystique, now Elektra and she's just as amazing! This is my first non X-Men statue and she makes my #2 addition in my Sideshow collection. 2 statues in 2 weeks...I might need to slow down a bit :bouncin
https://img97.imageshack.us/i/dsc01383he.jpg/

I love this piece. I actually like it better than the White.

My latest purchases (Tony Stark due any day):

Wow Weenie that is a hell of a haul !

NOW THAT"S BRINGING SOME SAUCE !!!

Damn Ween, no wonder you never have enough $ for yur grail :duh

Which is ?

Here's mine:

Nice gets Bammer ! :clap

I was in Dublin last weekend and the Dublin Forbidden Planet is full of Dr Who goodies all at reasonable very prices. I got William Hartnell action figures from An Unearthly Child/Dalek Invasion of Earth; A Cyberman; from Heroes Christopher Eccleston as Claude and Mohinder Suresh. The Heroes figures were dirt cheap! :)

PURCHASESDUBLIN001.jpg

PURCHASESDUBLIN005.jpg

Coming soon in the UK Forbidden Planet store will be an action figure of Bob Marley in two different sizes:

marley.jpg

I mentioned earlier about the Cyberman action figure. Everytime I see it, this reminds me of it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QByq2PuEFDE&playnext_from=TL&videos=33zTLUJn3oo

Last edited:
Back